Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
11:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZ3WIt3KNU

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
It's your job to know them yet you guys have stalled 85% of the RP with us and almost combat logged in every other situation? great knowing of rules my dude.
Dude, every report you come on you mention other reports to try to defend your actions. You can clearly see you guys chased them into a greenzone after they left the HQ, they were not in a chase with your prior. You can also clearly see it was you shooting Carlos. So stop projecting and just accept you fucked up with the rules.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
okay, like I said before if you actually read my responses, if you see someone break a rule, report it. I don't know why you cry about it here because you clearly broke a rule, my guy. Like its so obvious what to do because you do it everytime but you still choose to defend your rulebreaking because "you guys do it". Literally a child response, my man.
You guys are doing rulebreaks more than once and getting the very least amount of punishment whilst people in bloods are doing less rule breaks and getting more severe punishments. Also the same 2 people have been previously punished for the combat logging and they still do it again which clearly means they haven’t learned from it at all and should receive a more severe punishment. My friends got warned for this GZ shooting when both of your homies got a demorgan just seems pretty unfair to me

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Dude, every report you come on you mention other reports to try to defend your actions. You can clearly see you guys chased them into a greenzone after they left the HQ, they were not in a chase with your prior. You can also clearly see it was you shooting Carlos. So stop projecting and just accept you fucked up with the rules.
If he shows the full POV you can clearly see we were chasing them before they even went into HQ so please stop talking like you know shit

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Here is the gun in slow motion, Not only did you shoot but your lying to the admins.

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE SHOT FROM THE OTHER GUY WHICH LED TO YOUR DEATH WHAT DO YOU MEAN LMAO
Also when did I lie to admins lmao this is a forum thread you did to me and I’m responding if I was to lie to the admins I would speak to them in a one in one conversation

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
You guys are doing rulebreaks more than once and getting the very least amount of punishment whilst people in bloods are doing less rule breaks and getting more severe punishments. Also the same 2 people have been previously punished for the combat logging and they still do it again which clearly means they haven’t learned from it at all and should receive a more severe punishment. My friends got warned for this GZ shooting when both of your homies got a demorgan just seems pretty unfair to me
OKAY MY GUY, BUT YOU'RE STILL NOT LISTENING. LIKE I SAID, THIS ISN'T A PLACE FOR YOU TO CRY ABOUT OTHERS RULEBREAKING, ACCEPT YOUR ACTIONS AND DON'T TRY TO BELITTLE THEM COS OTHER PEOPLE DO IT, YOU'RE LITERALLY CRYING MY GUY. I ALSO WROTE THIS IN CAPS SO YOU MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE SHOT FROM THE OTHER GUY WHICH LED TO YOUR DEATH WHAT DO YOU MEAN LMAO
SINCE YOU KEEP USING CAPS I GUESS I WILL TOO, YOU SHOT YOUR GUN AT ME ATTEMPTING TO KILL ME, MEANING YOU TRIED TO KILL ME IN A GREEN ZONE BUT MISSED YOUR SHOT AS USUAL.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
Also when did I lie to admins lmao this is a forum thread you did to me and I’m responding if I was to lie to the admins I would speak to them in a one in one conversation
You were shooting in a green zone...

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Let's just wait for the admin's decision on the report, Not your judgement since you were clearly wrong on the last report witch resulted in a gang warning and 3 people punished.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
OKAY MY GUY, BUT YOU'RE STILL NOT LISTENING. LIKE I SAID, THIS ISN'T A PLACE FOR YOU TO CRY ABOUT OTHERS RULEBREAKING, ACCEPT YOUR ACTIONS AND DON'T TRY TO BELITTLE THEM COS OTHER PEOPLE DO IT, YOU'RE LITERALLY CRYING MY GUY. I ALSO WROTE THIS IN CAPS SO YOU MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.
I mean I accepted my “actions” clearly I didn’t get punished for it because the admins didn’t see a rule break from my part so he’s the one who can’t accept it and made another forum report

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
I mean I accepted my “actions” clearly I didn’t get punished for it because the admins didn’t see a rule break from my part so he’s the one who can’t accept it and made another forum report
Or they overlooked it and forgot, We will soon find out my guy

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
It's not hard to overlook something... you obviously overlooked your storage on your hard drive when you saved your POV so it didn't save.
When an admin reviews a forum multiple other admins review it and all consider how it should be dealt with so you’re basically saying every admin who looked through the report have all overlooked it

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
When an admin reviews a forum multiple other admins review it and all consider how it should be dealt with so you’re basically saying every admin who looked through the report have all overlooked it
Again, Putting words in my mouth. Let's just wait on the admins. :)

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Locked pending review
stop commenting if you're not involved with a report​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom