Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Gold

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yechiel

2. Your age IRL: 17

3. Time zone: GMT (same as server time)

4. Average online per day: 8

5. Your Discord: Toni_gold#1273

6. Your Nickname: Tony Gold

7. Your ID: 249902

Additional information

**1. Leader of SAHP**

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

[1] I have been in SAHP in rocky and Kai terms and have never had such a great RP experience, I would like to keep the legacy going and bring SAHP on top. After being in every department throughout my time spent, I believe I have a really good understanding on how things run and the problems that can pop up in the time.

I am ready to commit to bring all my energy into helping all my units and especially the high commands for them to be able to run there departments in the best way for the org and poleto bay.

[2] I have personally seen after being in other organisations that SAHP is unique in the way of being a really family type relationship with all colleges, no toxicity and just a happy atmosphere in general.

Having the reward for good system instead of the punishment for bad system is something I really believe in and want to bring all the potential quality in the city into the best of the best.

[3] we all know that SAHP is very different and unique with the action that we have on highways. I wil put in a place a good system that will make sure SAHP officers are kept as safe as possible whiles going out and keeping all the citizens using the highways safe. We will do constant "NIGHT OWL PATROLS" created by ex-sheriff Rocky waters. Going out as an unstoppable group responding to anything that pops up and return to HQ successfull.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

There is loads of ways to improve the SAHP RP.

I will be conducting a full term open recruitment. I have been chief of the the HRT team and I can proudly say is we had great numbers! Peaking at over 140 commited units in the organisation.

We will always have open doors to potential units. This will bring the power of SAHP right up there and help out in the org RP as well as the whole Leo RP.

Another way I will improve the RP is by creating a new department!

This department will be in charge of cordoning off crime scenes and blocking roads and keeping all scenes safe and secure for all emergency services on scene.
I will also maintain a great relationship with the other legal organisations and work with them as a team, helping FIB out with their missions to lead to success.
My mission is to bring Leo on top!

**Rank structure**
1) suspended
2) trainee
3) probie
4) trooper I
5) trooper II
6) trooper III
7) Senior trooper I
8) senior trooper II
9) senior trooper III
10) Master trooper I
11) Master trooper II
12) Master trooper III
13) Lance corporal
14) Corporal
15) Senior Corporal
16) Seargent
17) Seargent Major
18) Sector Supervisor
19) Supervisor
20) Senior Supervisor
21) Luitenent
22) Captain
23) US Marshall
24) District Attorney
25) Deputy Chief
26) Chief Of Department
27) Chief Of Staff
28) Commander
29) Under-Sheriff
30) Sheriff

(P.s. please dont comment on my application. I appreciate your support but this is considered off-topic and will lead to a punishment from the admins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom