Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deejaywale Babu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 4, 2023
Time of violation
11:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1gqnwSVhBZs

Vishal Pal

Deejaywale Babu
Player
Check the POV.
This guy came and without any demand started shooting, I was busy doing something and I heard the gunshots and I did a mixing also saying the word 'RDM' coz it was all of a sudden. You can process my mistake if it is a fault...
Or just punish this guy, coz more POVs are gonna come today against The Badmash Family. Coz They dont know any rules and repeat the same mistake again and again.

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 31600 to provide pov where u give demands
you have 6 hour to respond.

Tomie Martial

Player
Player
Check the POV.
This guy came and without any demand started shooting, I was busy doing something and I heard the gunshots and I did a mixing also saying the word 'RDM' coz it was all of a sudden. You can process my mistake if it is a fault...
Or just punish this guy, coz more POVs are gonna come today against The Badmash Family. Coz They dont know any rules and repeat the same mistake again and again.
That is not Mixing bro according to the POV because when you said "RDM" Your ingame mic was off if you have noticed and the guy can't heard what you said and also it wont affect the RP situation. So its not a Mixing thats for sure. You are all good my buddy in the POV. And that guy should be punished for mass RDM, according to the evidences provided to the GOD.

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Asta Staria

Second POV from another angle by Tomie Martial. Please have a look.
its clear RDM by my side i directly started killing this dumb peoples who give demands nowdays to retard peoples and also he was doing UB punching in Fight so clearly he will get UB punching in gun fight.

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Check the POV.
check this pov only atleast id 83985 was talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom