Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL
: Arda Karadag
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 3-6 hours maybe more at weekends
5. Your discord: MrWonko#8189
6. Your Nickname: Alex LaZanga
7. Your ID: 32

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I trust myself because i trust my previous experiences in gangs. I managed gangs before as leader and deputy both of them so i can handle the being leader of the gang and i have enough knowledge for taking care of the
Marabunta. Already i was second leader of Marabunta but due to turf team we got many warnings and gang disbanded after i did 1 term Families leadership i decided to do more than that at Bunta.

- Some of admins say it was poor leadership at
Families actually we managed most of the events like 23-24 days after that we did 5-6 hostages at last day and like 2-3 store robberies if we want we can do everything we want and i want to prove how to lead gang at Marabunta.

- We still turf in Families and we want to bring our success to Marabunta with no rule breaks.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Gang up with another gangs and increase crime rate in city.

- Making proper list for each events or street fights and giving special bonuses to them like top 1 ghetto clapper prize is heavy sniper i have some ideas about that.

- Creative global event ideas like today it was different experience for me i have been playing on crime side like a year and first time i ever seen event like that i want to keep it up and improve RP in city and make it stronger comms between orgs.

- Daily gun store robberies.

- Takeover the captures.

- Trying to get stabil profit at sprays its really hard in city 3 but i would like to deal with some people for handle that.

- Filling gang warehouse with FZ raids and clands.

- Hostages situations and hostages at store robberies i think its improve RP in city and fun for both sides.

- Become well known leader in city.

Thanks for reading my application.

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
- you doing doxxing. you are a bad person you are not worthy to be a leader

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Interview will be on 08/03/2023, at 13:30 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Me or krish#9206 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom