Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pac Maddox
Administrators nickname
Bob Bonkers
Date
Mar 4, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/332489/#post-1202153

PAC

deadly but ugly
Player
Why was I prisoned for this complaint? I wasnt the one counting and I was not even in the video until the count of 1 or 2. I personally was only able to hear the count "ONE" and i helped in the shooting. because of the distance. I wasnt able to hear his voice count besides ONE..

I did not even do the counting someone else was. I shouldnt be punished for something like this when I wasnt even able to hear but the last few counts

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
I understand what you mean however it is your call to help your buddy or not if you didn't see or hear the full situation.
Also you did still see them getting in their car (obeying demands) and still you opened fire. Thats why I punished both of you for Ghetto rule 1.12 and not with RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom