Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Pinkman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL--: Efe
2. Your age--: 20
3. Time zone--: GMT+3(Turkey)
4. Average online per day--: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord--: Efey#6666
6. Your Nickname--: Efe Pinkmann
7. Your ID--: 213534

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I’ve been deputy of Bloods AND Marabunta for 60+ days and I was even leader of an unofficial family. I have leadership experience under the wing of Richard Gravitas (Richard Head) and I've learned what it means to be successful. Bloods is the first gang I was Deputy of and it's one of the most important gangs in the city. I will lead them to be on top.

b) Bloods is a challenge with where they are located, but given my experience , I can keep the gang safe from warnings and getting in trouble. I can use the guidance of my deputies and have good deputies to keep the gang out of trouble while I'm out of city. Under Richard's term, we had zero warnings after 30 days and I will use his methods and tactics to make them on top again.

c) Bloods is one of the most important gangs and someone like me with the deputies I have will lead them to be the top gang. It's special to me and somewhat cursed, but Richard made it 60 days and so can I.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1 .Proper Interview method to allow people into gang. 10 questions. Answer 9 correctly to be accepted into gang.

2. Events. Store Robberies everyday, FZ whenever possible, hostage situations, etc.

3. Ensure a turf team that is active and will compete for 100% turfs.

4. Bring back good back good RP via hostage situations and robbing in ghetto.

5. Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended. Plus max spray profits every hour.

6. ZERO TOLERANCE for toxicity.

7. I will make the gang I lead the most active gang in the city.

8. Alliances with gangs.

9. 100% sprays multiple times per day.

10. Have Deputies who can lead to more activity when I’m not in city.

jhon fredrick

jhonn
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL--: Efe
2. Your age--: 20
3. Time zone--: GMT+3(Turkey)
4. Average online per day--: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord--: Efey#6666
6. Your Nickname--: Efe Pinkmann
7. Your ID--: 213534

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I’ve been deputy of Bloods AND Marabunta for 60+ days and I was even leader of an unofficial family. I have leadership experience under the wing of Richard Gravitas (Richard Head) and I've learned what it means to be successful. Bloods is the first gang I was Deputy of and it's one of the most important gangs in the city. I will lead them to be on top.

b) Bloods is a challenge with where they are located, but given my experience , I can keep the gang safe from warnings and getting in trouble. I can use the guidance of my deputies and have good deputies to keep the gang out of trouble while I'm out of city. Under Richard's term, we had zero warnings after 30 days and I will use his methods and tactics to make them on top again.

c) Bloods is one of the most important gangs and someone like me with the deputies I have will lead them to be the top gang. It's special to me and somewhat cursed, but Richard made it 60 days and so can I.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1 .Proper Interview method to allow people into gang. 10 questions. Answer 9 correctly to be accepted into gang.

2. Events. Store Robberies everyday, FZ whenever possible, hostage situations, etc.

3. Ensure a turf team that is active and will compete for 100% turfs.

4. Bring back good back good RP via hostage situations and robbing in ghetto.

5. Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended. Plus max spray profits every hour.

6. ZERO TOLERANCE for toxicity.

7. I will make the gang I lead the most active gang in the city.

8. Alliances with gangs.

9. 100% sprays multiple times per day.

10. Have Deputies who can lead to more activity when I’m not in city.
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom