Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jager Hoffman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CyCgaLgAVag

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
İts a gz1.1 . If no one hold a gun or trying to escape, u have to use only teazer. But u started to shoot in green zone when no-one try to escape or hold a gun. Dont try to let me rules. Imma ex HC of FIB

Jager Hoffman

Player
Player
İts a gz1.1 . If no one hold a gun or trying to escape, u have to use only teazer. But u started to shoot in green zone when no-one try to escape or hold a gun. Dont try to let me rules. Imma ex HC of FIB
i have a pov of them 30 second before the clip start sir the blue BMW i stopped it the yellow-blue buggati stop and point a gun at me lol you can hear me saying to him i saw you gun
try to escape ? ive been following him from the life invader they stopped there to try to rob me or idk

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
i talking for before. if u gonna shoot. u have to give demand like '' u have 5 sec to get out of vechile or i will start to shoot ''. if u not gonna do that. u will get punishment. and if they gonna run away. u have a free to shoot. but they didnt. u started to shoot but there is not any reason of i told u

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
i joined every organizations only not sahp and my roles was deputy to all organizations. dont try to teach me rp roles

Jager Hoffman

Player
Player
i talking for before. if u gonna shoot. u have to give demand like '' u have 5 sec to get out of vechile or i will start to shoot ''. if u not gonna do that. u will get punishment. and if they gonna run away. u have a free to shoot. but they didnt. u started to shoot but there is not any reason of i told u
lol he shot me from distance at first without both of us saying something to each other (00:35 in the video you can hear it) but i dont wanna bring that im here for just the VDM bc thats what i hate he VDM me im on the grown and he get up and point a gun at me ? u see the problem

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
im telling u u gonna be punishment for gz1.1. if i were you.im gonna be closing forum because u will get kick to organization after when u got warning. u will be kick from organizations. theese guys not my friend i just telling for u. u know if u want. dont close. but u will be get punishment

Jager Hoffman

Player
Player
im telling u u gonna be punishment for gz1.1. if i were you.im gonna be closing forum because u will get kick to organization after when u got warning. u will be kick from organizations. theese guys not my friend i just telling for u. u know if u want. dont close. but u will be get punishment
okay if u say so i guess i love FIB lol
i would like to close the forum please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom