Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Necozzin_Kuzen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2023
Time of violation
06:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkthEIgQ0B4

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 54453 provide extended pov with suspect ID
You have 6 hour to do

Effendi Pluxury

Forum Warrior
Player
He hits me 53 from very long range as you can see. It is clear that i am the one who shoots you can compare the time of both POVs from event time. Even though my bullets can't connect to him so there is no chance that i can see his ID.

my pov :
24960 pov :

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
just ban him for 4.1 and 1.7 it clear that he using something to shoot farther then everyone else also try to deceive admin by posting a different time pov trying to get out of punishment
Edit: also why is he asking for extra time when he had time to post a pov that is different time tryign to deceive admins?

Sander Lanez

TOP G
Player
just ban him for 4.1 and 1.7 it clear that he using something to shoot farther then everyone else also try to deceive admin by posting a different time pov trying to get out of punishment
Edit: also why is he asking for extra time when he had time to post a pov that is different time tryign to deceive
Could you please transfer the forum to the senior admin?
Desperate 🤣🤣🤣

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Requesting ID 24960 Provide pov of the entire event, if not you will be punished for Event Rule 1.7
As the administrator has already requested on yesterday and dont see any after that.
you have 6 hour to do so.​

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
Requesting ID 24960 Provide pov of the entire event, if not you will be punished for Event Rule 1.7
As the administrator has already requested on yesterday and dont see any after that.
harry he not gonna send the pov he rather get banned for 1.7 then 4.1 lol also in pov it clear that he using something to shoot farther with other people showing pov that u cant shoot that far

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
MANS IS CHEATING HARD ASL THATS WHY HE POSTING DIFFERENT TIME CLIPS AND NOT EXACT ONES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom