Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
IDONTKNOW
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Mar 1, 2023
Time
02:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gnOLexT

FridayNight

Player
Player
Hello, first of all, i dont know my nickname, but i know my ID!
My Microphone-USB cablewas unintentionally pulled out during the game. When I plugged it back into the PC, I suddenly had "Connection Lost" screen. So i joined again into the game and after login-screen this anti-cheat code screen suddenly came up! It's been a few days now and I still can't play. I DON'T CHEAT!!! I ask to be unbanned again. PLEASE!

FridayNight

Player
Player
HELLO???? 2 Weeks after and nothing´s happened? I am still blocked by AntiCheat Code 1652!

MA5KON

Player
Player
Reinstall your GTA V & RAGE, it also helped me. Was then able to connect to Grand again

Or just reinstall RAGE first, it's possible that GTA V didn't have to be reinstalled at all, just didn't feel like looking for the problem anymore and just reinstalled everything (GTA + Rage)

FridayNight

Player
Player
Reinstall your GTA V & RAGE, it also helped me. Was then able to connect to Grand again

Or just reinstall RAGE first, it's possible that GTA V didn't have to be reinstalled at all, just didn't feel like looking for the problem anymore and just reinstalled everything (GTA + Rage)
Ich hab die Tage alles neu runtergeladen und installiert, inkl. Rockstar und Rage. Läuft wieder. Wie es aussieht, verlassen hier einige das sinkende Schiff, da der Support gleich Null ist. Tja, die Absahnerei ist wohl vorbei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom