Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1.9 All gang members must wear clothes at least 51% of their gang's color

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tasha King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/t6m0fs

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
Was street fighting and came across this one.

Clowns

Stealing From the SS Armory
Blocked
Don't respond to posts that don't have you involved. Unless you wanna see my cock daddy ;)
shut the fuck up no one cares take your L and move on you pasty fuck, move on from behind your monitor and go see the sky for once, the sun could do your pudgy ass some good, maybe while youre at it spend some money on a treadmill rather than on more grand coins
tenor.gif

Clowns

Blocked
How are you trying to insult me when you look like this you've just done your hair and it still looks shit, you look like Link the cartoon character with them ears, your shirt is too small for you, you broke ass bitch and you have a fucking pop socket on your phone you gimp allow your life talking smack on forums you're probs banned that's why you're here. I mean hell you look like your gay if you want to come in my dms ;)
tenor.gif
Damn bro got me there oh god oh fuck not my photo out on the internet, oh god oh fuck stay behind your monior talking shit you pale tranny fuck, dont worry the photo of some bitches ass serves great aas you lift up your three stomachs to find your cock to beat off to your pfp, buy a treadmill and burn off some of those rolls you pudgy fuck, and "gimp"? what are you a broken tooth british slag, bet your mum works the comer of every pub, dont speak unless spoken too, and lemme cry some tears for my photo and your mums used pussy, you mustve came out that thing like a slide

Clowns

Blocked
I'm a tranny yet on your profile it says female and you have a dude as your picture you fucking weirdo allow yourself and insult how I look all you want because everything you're saying is so off lool, I hope you feel good about yourself after this as you're petty to be talking shit on forums your defo not loved.
Sad-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-23.gif
Jeez im petty, oh man my feewlings pwease stop it makes me hurt, like fuck off you moron, go take this shit seriously somewhere else if you wanna get mad over a rp server thats sad, take my advice and go see the sun casper, it could be good for you, plus you might get to see your mum before she gets knocked up again

Clowns

Blocked
and you edit your comments now :ROFLMAO: shits too funny
unknown.png
unknown.png

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Complaint is filed in the incorrect format.
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form
Complaint is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom