Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hexton Froster
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 3, 2020
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/pjz0hmH

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
As we all Know Mr.Lebron Pluxury is the chief admin and One of the biggest admin position in grand Rp. So I have noticed that Mr. Lebron got the name of an popular basketball Name "Lebron James" an picture of him is attached in the complaint. So I feel so sad when I see the chief admin is breaking one of the rules. So I will like to request Mr. Mazhor to sorr this out and I am pretty sure that it's the last day of my forum.

Lock for curator of the project.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected, his name is lebron pluxury not lebron james​

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
I have this name for over 2 years for your understanding and if you are complaining about it at least think how would I manage to become chief administrator if I violate my own rules. You make another complaint on this I will perma ban your forum for trolling administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom