Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shantanu Singh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord - Psycho Shaan#8564
6. Your Nickname - Shantanu North
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

1. Leader of.....MARABUNTA

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I have lots of experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I had been HC in various gang terms. I was former under deputy in Marabunta, Ballas and Vagos.

--> Under my leadership, I will encourage all my members to do gang activities like store robberies, fz raids and clandestine shops on daily basis.

--> To make sure that the gang functions properly everyone that wishes to be recruited to the gang will be interviewed first.

--> In my opinion, the Marabunta HQ is very secure and away from other HQs. It is also bigger than other HQs. There is a foundry area just behind the HQ where we can do hostage situations.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in the organization.

--> According to me, all my gang members are important, So I will listen to all my gang members for suggestions in various situations so that they also feel as a part of the gang.

--> As you see state orgs giving more bonuses, I will also give bonuses for attending each event like - 10k per parachute in CS, 5k for attending battleship, 10k per kill in CS, and many more.

--> According to my research, the ghetto is very less active because the gun prices are very high. In my gang I will provide guns to my gang members every 15 min for free, so they can clap more and are more active in ghetto.
standard_7.gif

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Interview will be on 08/03/2023, at 13:30 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Me or krish#9206 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom