Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
271535 , 272196
Players nickname
Trapo rohdes
Administrators nickname
alex pluxury
Date
Mar 5, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/sQcqoLJ

Ayre fik

Player
Player
Hi last night I was social club banned for cheats , I don't understand how this is possible as both my ids 272196 and 271535 have never been banned for cheats, i really enjoy this game and wish to continue playing please can you reconsider and unban my social club so i can continue to play this amazing project

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Hi last night I was social club banned for cheats , I don't understand how this is possible as both my ids 272196 and 271535 have never been banned for cheats, i really enjoy this game and wish to continue playing please can you reconsider and unban my social club so i can continue to play this amazing project
Using another account to cheat on wont help you, we don't tolerate cheaters at all

Ayre fik

Player
Player
Using another account to cheat on wont help you, we don't tolerate cheaters at all
i was not using another account to cheat on I don't understand, i have two social clubs with my brother to share and he said he was banned for cheats as far as I know we don't have no cheats installed on our pc we enjoy this server , I have contributed a lot to this server including my brother hosting one of the biggest events of 5million i don't get why we are being punished for cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom