Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Players nickname
Ali Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2021
Time of violation
22:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EaEQ74ryxnI

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
ID: 36091,5596 1.9 All gang members must wear clothes at least 51% of their gang's color | Demorgan 60 min

ID 11006: 1.14 If a person complies with given demands it's not allowed to kill them | Warn

- the first video when they robbed me without 51% of purple than when this guy killed me cause I said I couldn't see my revolver lol

- the second video when admin shows up and I told him they killed me twice after robbing me and he killed me in front of admin as well and admin didn't do anything about it as well.

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 5596 and ID 36091 will receive a punishment for ghetto rules 1.9. ID 11006 will receive a punishment for killing during admin sit.
  • All gang members must wear at least 51% of their gang colors. Swapping mid robbery does not change anything as you should wear color beforehand. Should wear 2/3 from shirts, pants/shorts, and shoes. For admin situations, all RP scenarios should be paused until the situation is dealt with.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.

Top Bottom