Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomer Homer

District Attorney
Player
Your IRL Name: Avi
Your Age: 18
Time zone: GMT +3
Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
Your Discord: UniqueDolphin#8001
Your Nickname: Tomer Homer
Your ID: 34332

1. Leader of SAHP
Dear Readers, it is not my first time applying for this position and to be honest the only reason I am applying again is that I believe in all my heart that I can be the person for the job, I was an SAHP officer for a long time and saw this organization at the best and worst moments and it's time to take this ORG to his finest like it was before.
I made so much effort writing it, And I hope you will have a good time reading it.

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?
my last applications I talked about how I love this org and how I think that I am the right leader to lead it.
but to be honest with my self I think that there is a lot more then just being the right leader, I think that being a leader mean you have to be someone people believe in someone that people with trust with all there hart.
Tomer Homer is not just a name or another person, Tomer Homer is someone that people put all there trust in. when in DOC I go to take cases as a lawyer or even when i am trying to sell something to someone.
people in the city know that they can trust the man called Tomer Homer to take them out of troubles and keep them safe every time they need.
more then that I have a lot of changes I want to do in the org that will have the organisation go back to his glory days.
lets start with Divisions that I always dreamed about changing to the best

HR (Human Resources)
The first division I will work on will be the HR division. my experience in this division as showed me that this division is the one who need the largest update.
I saw this division struggling with finding people who will the new officers their trainings and most of the time the new officers are leaving the organisation before even finishing all the training, so I came with an idea that I saw in other organisations. They will no longer work with the normal trainings; we will switch the trainings to be videos that they can watch how many times they want. this will make them more prepared to take the FTP (The test who will show the if the officer has enough experience to go on normal patrols without other officers who are here to watch them when they do something).
another problem I saw in SAHP when I saw there was the communication between the divisions and that's why I decided to add the Internal Affairs to the HR Division. so that the HR team will take care of retrain the officers who need trainings or even give a little bonus to people who are dedicated to there work and who show the team that they are here to help us on the mission to make the SAHP better, Every and etch officer will have a personal case file who will include everything about him and his work in SAHP, this will help the organisation a lot and make sure that everything is updated about everyone.

SRT (Special Response Team)
The Mission of the Los Santos Sheriff's Department Special Response Team (SRT) is to bring a successful conclusion to critical high-risk situations, using specially equipped and highly trained personnel, in such a fashion as to minimize the risk of harm to the citizens of our community.
The Special respond team needs to be the most glorious in the organisation, this will be done by doing daily trainings and tests to make sure that the officers in this division will be trained and ready to respond to every situation if needed.
This division will be also in charge of the negotiations, they will do daily trainings on how to conduct them the best way to make sure that every citizen of this city come back home safely.

LAS (Land Air and Sea)
LAS will be a new division of SAHP which will take care of LAND AIR SEA this division will have to test the SAHP employee on their ability to drive on any vehicle (helicopter, cars, boat). the purpose of this test will be to be sure that each employee of the SAHP knows how to CORRECTLY use any kind of vehicle and to be able to inform about several situations such as certain GLOBAL etc ... (with what they will learn during the tests) this division plays a very important role in the SAHP to be able to become more efficient and to be able to respond to expectations more quickly

PR (Public Relations)
In the Last few Terms This division wasn't being used enough and that’s why I have decided to make this Division to come back alive and work hard on it to show to our lovely Citizens that we Are here for them. This division will be conducting events and make news reports by using Weasel News and Life Invader to help us Provide the news reports to the public to make sure they will always know what is going on and feel safer at home. The first and Main Branch in the Division of Public Relations is the Public Service. They will provide help to the citizens at the front door, Take note that the service agent, while always being at the Front door and can be dispatched to assist the other branches and also to provide greater variety in his job experience, And will provide help to the citizens with example as getting car Insurance not just by driving to SAHP HQ as Part of the Chief of PR and is Deputies is to sell those insurance in the city as well.
Plus, we will provide daily bonuses to our lovely agents that show effort and time on the job.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organisation.
The RP in SAHP is pretty high quality but always needs to be improved
The First way to improve the RolePlay is to make sure all the SAHP officers put all SAHP rules in perfect use.
I would also like to put more attention on PowerGaming and FearRP and make sure all the SAHP officers are adding more attention on this.
As when conducting some operations and in events role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be more in use.

Thank You so much for reading my application, and don't forget, SAHP ON TOP!
Best Regards,
Tomer Homer (Avi)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom