Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sky dollar
Administrators nickname
Alex_odd
Date
Dec 31, 2021
Time
0:00
Proofs
gta5grand.com

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
i know i do very bad thing but mazhor you know thatt i know that its my fist time and you gaved me a warning to not do it again but after 10 days now i got ban for same reson again but sir i am already apology you now i am my apologies again in frount of you and frount of all grp community i naver do again mistake gave me 1st and last chance to improve that things you know i griend like 18 and 18ns hours in one that to just have fun and after before 10 days i only have remaining 262k in my account now i had 100mil and i told you all my log's in your dm you will check its all my grind last 9 month i dont wanna get wiped please look at it and check my logs and check your dm i gaved you all my logs with resons how did i get 100mil now end of the story i will apologies again in froun all of grp community just gave me 1st and last chance to improve me please i cant sleep before playing grand rp please bro

Kaiser Solomun

Solomun Fam Owner
Player

and so many. Every time he gives an "apology" and you unban him. Now lets see where this is going to lead. I am so curious if you will unban him again. He is like a cat, he has 9 unbans that he can use. Cheers guys really do hope you wont do the same mistake of unbanning MR. Sky dollar. Thanks

Frankie Luciano

Player
Player
i know i do very bad thing but mazhor you know thatt i know that its my fist time and you gaved me a warning to not do it again but after 10 days now i got ban for same reson again but sir i am already apology you now i am my apologies again in frount of you and frount of all grp community i naver do again mistake gave me 1st and last chance to improve that things you know i griend like 18 and 18ns hours in one that to just have fun and after before 10 days i only have remaining 262k in my account now i had 100mil and i told you all my log's in your dm you will check its all my grind last 9 month i dont wanna get wiped please look at it and check my logs and check your dm i gaved you all my logs with resons how did i get 100mil now end of the story i will apologies again in froun all of grp community just gave me 1st and last chance to improve me please i cant sleep before playing grand rp please bro
Imagine crying because you make numerous mistakes 😂🤣 Rules are there to be followed and that’s why you have punishments!

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
also, apologizing for destroying a server, is not something I would do
IRL trading is basically ruining any RP or grind there is at the game. also, Idk if I just can't understand what you said, or you said u did it and apologize then say u never did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom