Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected For curator of the project | Bug Abuse (Market)| Harry King

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amin Fedorov
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Mar 6, 2023
Time
16:27
Proofs
https://twitter.com/faik1alex/status/1632802402079330310?s=46&t=SX6-f68kW0Neyhx_L_HxVA

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Hello Mazhor, I got banned for putting up a t shirt in the beach market shop i did not know i will get banned for this or if its bug or anything like that i just saw alot of guys putting it in their shops i never payed attention to forums to see that people get banned for this im trully sorry for that and im asking you please give me 1 more chance and unban me as im gonna lose my buisness and i worked so hard these 2 weeks to actually get it like i played over 60 hours in 1 week only to get the buisness its really gonna impact me as if i lose this i have nothing anymore i agree on money wipe and remove the shirt from my beach market shop because i had no chance to take it out as i got banned im trully sorry for this it will never happen again i never have gotten banned for bug abuse i never bug abuse on the server i play for a very long time and please dont let me lose my buisness and take my ban off so i can pay for it or reduce it to 1 week as i can only pay for the buisness for 2 weeks please. I agree on money wipe just remove ban or reduce to 7 days so i dont lose my buisness.

Im sorry also for posting 3 forums not in 24hr diffrence im just really scared to lose the buisness and want to take care of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom