Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Unknown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
21:00 ish
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5sBjevOuE

willy gates

Player
Player
Me and my family were down great ocean robbing people following server rules, 2 cars 4 people. we spotted a semi truck pass by and decided we were going to rob him. the first clip is when we initially saw him passing us and also you can see that we are 4 people in 2 cars. the follow up video is what basically transitioned after we pulled him over very briefly until he took off and what you see led from paleto to the city. also includes vdm in a result to not stopping and failing RP. The final clip is when we found him pulling over to deposit money into the ATM that we could have potentially robbed off him.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 37763 will be jailed for General Rules 6.20: During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming". It is clear that the cars had 4 people in them, and two vehicles were pursuing.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom