Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected For curator of the project General Rules 1.7 | Chris_Mazoku

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vandam AGP
Administrators nickname
Chris_Mazoku
Date
Feb 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750026087513194596/1078070793600258139/image.png

Zaza AGP

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor I am writing this unban appeal in regards to the recent ban that was imposed on my account. I understand that my actions were in violation of the rules and regulations of the platform, and I would like to apologize for my behavior. I am aware that I received a transfer of money that exceeded the daily limit, which resulted in the ban of my account. However, I would like to clarify that I had no knowledge of the transfer amount and had no intention of breaking any rules or causing harm to anyone. I understand that it is my responsibility to monitor the transactions on my account and ensure that they comply with the platform's regulations. However, in this case, I was unaware of the transfer limit and had no reason to suspect that any wrongdoing was taking place. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that my actions may have caused and assure you that this will not happen again. I am willing to cooperate with the moderators to rectify the situation and take any necessary steps to ensure that my account is in compliance with the platform's regulations. I hope that you will consider my genuine apology and give me a chance to redeem myself. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I am willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom