Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zenith gabru
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 31, 2021
Time of violation
12:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IonZZEhd3bc

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
At the store robbery i gave demand to not breach in from the pool(bridge) side to arrest my fellow guy but they still did breach in and caught my guy even though i had hostage right in front of them i kept shouting but still they did not comply anyways and took my guy and made me trade for my member and i could not demand any money by this act from the officers and the robbery failed. And i demanded for a free passage south side as you can see my finger pointing at the direction and i said it too that we will go from the left side of the highway but in POV u can see there are multiple barricades and spikes too in that direction which total violation of what i demanded. As the robbery failed and i did not get any money for the 2 hostage's ransom. In pov at 5:45 you can see me clearly saying that they should not be breaching in from left or right as our rear side it was a hill. And at 8:30 i said dont try to breach in from pool (bridge) side but they still did. SUSPECT ID35683,12555,22487,69988 and anyone you would like to punish.

Last edited:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
An admin was present at the situation, also, the person that we detained was sent to demorgan as he literally called it out on radio while he had 7 guns pointed at him. Also, you trading your own for a hostage is an IC issue, and the person traded wasn't the guy we detained, he was sent to demorgan. If anything was going wrong the admin on the scene (Itachi God) would point it out. Best of luck!
EDIT: You demanded people to not breach behind the store, I didn't go behind the store, we were literally on the left side of the road, relax.
Also, why do you hostage your own family member? Nice way to RP the situation I see

Elene

Player
Player
First of all from your own POV its more than clear that hostage is from your own Family i don't even know if its allowed.
2nd SAHP was leading negotiations. FIB just was at the scene for few mins and we left without doing anything, We tried to get on of your guys from the bridge, and he fail rpd and went to demorgan. Demand was to not breach store from the behind and we were never behind. and finally what's most important thing, that's an IC issue if u think that we don't meet your demands u just don't give us a hostage and that's it. And about detainee who was traded for your hostage, that guy was taken by LSPD so i honestly don't know why is there FIB in the title or which rule breaks are u talking about.

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
see tha video from 5.40. he give demand 1st demand 'can you tell your guys dont come from left or right' but fib still come from left side
and 2 demand at 8.30 dont breach in from the bridge. but your guy still come from there and point gun on a store robber. and main thing there is no rule about fam member hostage.. its allowed.

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
First of all from your own POV its more than clear that hostage is from your own Family i don't even know if its allowed.
2nd SAHP was leading negotiations. FIB just was at the scene for few mins and we left without doing anything, We tried to get on of your guys from the bridge, and he fail rpd and went to demorgan. Demand was to not breach store from the behind and we were never behind. and finally what's most important thing, that's an IC issue if u think that we don't meet your demands u just don't give us a hostage and that's it. And about detainee who was traded for your hostage, that guy was taken by LSPD so i honestly don't know why is there FIB in the title or which rule breaks are u talking about.
Sorry for the bad news but i asked admin and he said we can do it. About the LSPD and FIB thing i could not distinguish that who took him in if if was about it will edit the forum report and make it correct if its asked. And about the fail rp thing he knew we had 2 hostage so why would we he be afraid if anything would to be happened to him we would have shot the hostages right at the moment and concerning about hostage's life is always the first priority of legal org members so i guess it was alright but let the all mighty decide. Thank you.

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
  • Pls mention the timestamps when FIB did a rule break.
You have 6 hours
On consideration

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
An admin was present at the situation, also, the person that we detained was sent to demorgan as he literally called it out on radio while he had 7 guns pointed at him. Also, you trading your own for a hostage is an IC issue, and the person traded wasn't the guy we detained, he was sent to demorgan. If anything was going wrong the admin on the scene (Itachi God) would point it out. Best of luck!
EDIT: You demanded people to not breach behind the store, I didn't go behind the store, we were literally on the left side of the road, relax.
Also, why do you hostage your own family member? Nice way to RP the situation

Also, why do you hostage your own family member? Nice way to RP the situation I see
As my rp character i dont care anything about money i dont care even if he is my own family member and all of them knows this too i am appointed as the event captain from my fam so what i said has to be done and after all irl me and the hostage sova are good friends so it doesn't matter.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
As my rp character i dont care anything about money i dont care even if he is my own family member and all of them knows this too i am appointed as the event captain from my fam so what i said has to be done and after all irl me and the hostage sova are good friends so it doesn't matter.
Do you have a BIO that supports that ? Or you're making stuff up on the spot ? :D

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
  • Pls mention the timestamps when FIB did rule break.
You have 6 hours
On consideration
As i said about the FIB or any legal orginazation i couldn't distinguish from which org those guys were who arrested my friend. My simple alligation is that they did not comply my demands which i gave them. If you want i can edit the report as RULE BREAK | LEO

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
I'd like to present to you some rule breaks you and you're family did:

2:16 | Metagaming - ID 90644 - You said 1 SAHP is in without looking in their direction
2:28 | Metagaming - ID 100143 - One of your guys said 10 SAHP came, i would assume he didn't see them directly. Since many were behind barricades i doubt you would have counted them. Or how do you count them if they are all in cars and are not visible ?
5:40 | Powergaming - ID 90644 - How did you change clothes like that ?
9:20 | FearRP - ID 100143 - Speaking over the radio while having like 7 guns pointed at himself
11:14 | Metagaming - ID 96199 - Said over family chat ( OOC ) that he is getting arrested ( IC info )
12:43 | Metagaming - ID 90644 - What is demorgan in the IC life ?
13:24 | Metagaming - ID 90644 - What is demorgan in the IC life ?

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
Do you have a BIO that supports that ? Or you're making stuff up on the spot ? :D
I have no idea why would i need to make a bio for my own character's personal behaviour its something that does not have to do with anyone else like bad cop bio is required coz you are gonna let other people free as you rp as bad cop but its totally personal and anyways i was approved by the all mighty that i can take my own family members as hostage and at that situation there was no way that any legal org members would have known that.

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
8.29 when he give demand and 9.30 fib breach in from dridge
At the point of 8:29 SAHP didn't let us know to leave from the behind.
At the point of 9:30 it was SAHP there, not us from what i can see, we do not own those types of clothes in our wardrobes.

This report should be redirected to SAHP not FIB, FIB will only follow orders from SAHP since it is their jurisdiction and they are negotiating, if they would have told us to stop we would've. What we saw is an opportunity to catch one of the criminals and use him for the negotiations. + We are allowed to take one of you're men if you still have the hostages...

Last edited:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
8.29 when he give demand and 9.30 fib breach in from dridge
Where did we breach from the bridge ? How many demands you want ?
People from got him were at the bottom of the stairs, bridge units never moved front.

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player

2:16 | Metagaming - ID 90644 - You said 1 SAHP is in without looking in their direction
2:28 | Metagaming - One of your guys said 10 SAHP came, i would assume he didn't see them directly. Since many were behind barricades i doubt you would have counted them.
9:20 | FearRP - ID 100143 - Speaking over the radio while having like 7 guns pointed at himself
11:14 | Metagaming - ID 96199 - Said over family chat ( OOC ) that he is getting arrested ( IC info )
13:24 | Metagaming - ID 90644 - What is demorgan in the IC life

2:28 | Metagaming - One of your guys said 10 SAHP came, i would assume he didn't see them directly. Since many were behind barricades i doubt you would have counted them.

At the point of 8:29 SAHP didn't let us know to leave from the behind.
At the point of 9:30 it was SAHP there, not us.

This report should be redirected to SAHP not FIB, FIB will only follow orders from SAHP since it is their jurisdiction and they are negotiating...
Alright i will edit my forum report if the all mighty said me to do so. As i understand there was huge communication gap or miscommunication between theSAHP and FIB during the store robbery. Anything else you would like to suggest or if i did it wrong?

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
35683,12555,22487 id not in fib? if you not come from bridge..post your fov.. he give 2 demand only.. 1 was at 5.45 dont come from left or right, 2 demand at 8.30 dont breaching from bridge (itachi god was there).. if you not come from bridge that mean you come from left side :)

Last edited:

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player

2:28 | Metagaming - ID 100143 - One of your guys said 10 SAHP came, i would assume he didn't see them directly. Since many were behind barricades i doubt you would have counted them. Or how do you count them if they are all in cars and are not visible ?

About the 1st and the 2nd point if the project is manufactured in such a way to let us see the particular amount of people doing an event i dont think so it is considered as meta gaming as in family territory event we cannot see the number of people in the circle so i think so if this feature is directly given to us by the founder this should not be considered as metagaming and about the 3rd point the officer himself said it to me that you should wear different clothes as maybe due to the christmas clothes my character was glitched which i thought was true as my voice chat did timed out so many times since the update came.

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
As i said about the FIB or any legal orginazation i couldn't distinguish from which org those guys were who arrested my friend. My simple alligation is that they did not comply my demands which i gave them. If you want i can edit the report as RULE BREAK | LEO

• Pls mention the timestamps when FIB did a rule break.
You have 6 hours
On consideration
At 5:45 i said them to not breach in from left or right side but they still did and got my guy and at 8:30 i told them to not breach in from pool(bridge) side that means that they breached in from my right side which i totally denied at first but as i dont know from which legal org they were from so i edited my main report to MASS RULE BREAK | LEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom