Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zenith gabru
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 31, 2021
Time of violation
12:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IonZZEhd3bc

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
At 5:45 i said them to not breach in from left or right side but they still did and got my guy and at 8:30 i told them to not breach in from pool(bridge) side as i dont know from which legal org they were from so i edited my main report to MASS RULE BREAK | LEO

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
that mean leo dont care about hostage life;) thats why shap/fib dont listen demand and that breachin from right side. so i think that was fall rp

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
I know u havent seen it in a while so for everyone. Happy new years
GN94jC4.png

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
I know u havent seen it in a while so for everyone. Happy new years
GN94jC4.png
Bro according to my timeline there is still 9 mins left but yeah may everyone seeing this report have a nice prosperous year especially you igor coz you seem to be a nice guy who knows a lot about rp but its just the situation we are in rn. HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳

Elene

Player
Player
that mean leo dont care about hostage life;) thats why shap/fib dont listen demand and that breachin from right side. so i think that was fall rp
As Mr. SAHP said your guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and u seemed to like that answer and gave us a hostage so idk why I see a report here, Also that process took long cause your friend refused to be scared for his life so we had to call a god and he got demorganed not arrested. + it was not a breach we simply left the bridge cause there was nothing else to do.

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
As Mr. SAHP said your guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and u seemed to like that answer and gave us a hostage so idk why I see a report here, Also that process took long cause your friend refused to be scared for his life so we had to call a god and he got demorganed not arrested. + it was not a breach we simply left the bridge cause there was nothing else to do.
fib breach from right side. after that you point gun to my friend. but we allready give demand dont breach in from left or right side.. then why you and your officer come from right side? and your guys said that shap give you order to go there.. as SAHP since it is their jurisdiction and they are negotiating.. so that mean shap not following our demand

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
As Mr. SAHP said your guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and u seemed to like that answer and gave us a hostage so idk why I see a report here, Also that process took long cause your friend refused to be scared for his life so we had to call a god and he got demorganed not arrested. + it was not a breach we simply left the bridge cause there was nothing else to
First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR ❤. Firstly we did already gave them demand that not to breach in from left or right side but they still did and got my guy and we did not gave you a hostage if he was not demorganed i would have called the all mighty right at that time to clear out the scenario but unfortunately he was sent to demorgan so as for store robbery to proceed further it was stated by them that lets assume that we have your guy in the custody who was sent to demorgan as you can see we traded the hostage the same way as he was crashed at that time.

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
I would like to briefly weigh in here, and give my POV. I've clipped it from when we first arrived on scene until the situation concluded, as you can see from my footage there was a serious communication issue throughout most of the first part of the situation, I couldn't hear and neither could the Sheriff at times, but as you can see at no point did anyone from SAHP order any type of breach or bridge assault, so the point regarding that is moot. Happy new year!

Last edited:

Ved Das

Player
Player
An admin was present at the situation, also, the person that we detained was sent to demorgan as he literally called it out on radio while he had 7 guns pointed at him. Also, you trading your own for a hostage is an IC issue, and the person traded wasn't the guy we detained, he was sent to demorgan. If anything was going wrong the admin on the scene (Itachi God) would point it out. Best of luck!
EDIT: You demanded people to not breach behind the store, I didn't go behind the store, we were literally on the left side of the road, relax.
Also, why do you hostage your own family member? Nice way to RP the situation I see
There is no rule against making your own fam members hostage

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
I would like to briefly weigh in here, and give my POV. I've clipped it from when we first arrived on scene until the situation concluded, as you can see from my footage there was a serious communication issue throughout most of the first part of the situation, I couldn't hear and neither could the Sheriff at times, but as you can see at no point did anyone from SAHP order any type of breach or bridge assault, so the point regarding that is moot. Happy new year!

at 6.52 fib guy say we have one of them in custady. so its clear fib breachin without permission. i cant see shap or lspd told them to brech in.. i know fib guys allways teling lie if thay doing any mistake. all org and player know that. today its proved also

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
fib breach from right side. after that you point gun to my friend. but we allready give demand dont breach in from left or right side.. then why you and your officer come from right side? and your guys said that shap give you order to go there.. as SAHP since it is their jurisdiction and they are negotiating.. so that mean shap not following our demand

I dont know but in your pov for 8 mins or so my voice is completely muted but as you can see in mine i was clearly negotiating with mr Sahp.

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
And that's somewhat my point, it was difficult to hear your demands as you were un-audible, I see in the start of your POV you changed your voice range so maybe that was a contributing factor, but my main point is that at no point did we order any breach or anyone to or near the bridge and that is apparent by the above POV footage, again happy new years!

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
And that's somewhat my point, it was difficult to hear your demands as you were un-audible, I see in the start of your POV you changed your voice range so maybe that was a contributing factor, but my main point is that at no point did we order any breach or anyone to or near the bridge and that is apparent by the above POV footage, again happy new years!
Happy new year❤, can you even change the voice range coz i dont even know how its done. Like in the pov you can see 4 5 guys breached in from the right side and got our guy if you are saying sahp did not breached in igor is saying fbi did not breached in then who did? But 4 guys did breached in and get our guy that means those legal org members were not showing fear rp as they were not concern of hostage's life. And the main question is from which org they were? 🤔

Last edited:

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
thanks for your pov.. after 3.18 id 16422 he hear properly.. you can not hear propoerly becoz he change sound range

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
That would be a question for someone else to answer, I'm merely here to proclaim and prove empirically that SAHP didn't order any type of breach or assault of any kind, you can actually adjust your voice range now, I believe it's F12 by default. Happy new years!

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
sahp not giving order to breach its clear in pov . so ELLEN BUBBLES be like my org my rules..not government rules hahahhaah

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • The hostage wasn't harmed, Also in the POV it seems like they manipulated you as they were able to get the hostages safely without any harm to them and YOU listened to their orders instead of having them listen to YOURS and in your POV it seems that you have your voice radius very small so in most parts, they weren't able to hear you so click F12 to increase its radius, also next time don't talk OOCly in an IC situation and next time if you feel like your demands aren't meant you can harm the hostage forcing them to listen to your demands and if they didn't fear for his life they would be punished (Was reviewed with other admin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom