Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LaLa Quinn
Administrators nickname
Akali Pierce
Date
Mar 7, 2023
Time
23:37
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/AkHbXxS

Piccolina Mia

Player
Player

THE ID IN THE POV

MY ID

Hi, I'm a EN01 Player, I didn't play EN02 for more than 4-5 months, even when i did play EN02 I NEVER KILLED ANY PLAYER, Today i wanted to play on it for a couple hours together with my boyfriend for the event and i found myself demorganed in jail for 200 Minutes, By Admin Akali Pierce, Reason: /THREADS/295741/.

I went to check the thread POV and you can clearly see the person in the POV was NOT ME! There is an exchange of person, MY ID IS: 45125 and the SUSPECT ID IS: 45215.

Akali Pierce punished the wrong person, I'm spending time in demorgan for 200 MINUTES which makes 3 hours! without prime for NO REASON! I DIDN'T EVEN PLAY THE SERVER AND I'M SPENDING TIME FOR ANOTHER PERSON!

We asked admins in game, my boyfriend Anto DeBonanza talked with Ibo but he couldn't do anything due to his admin level, he asked him to post a complaint on forum, so i'm still IN DEMORGAN and i already spent 30 or more minutes FOR NO REASON!

I DIDNT DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENT and i really don't want to spend 3 FULL HOURS in Jail such a wasting time! I hope the admin can fix HIS mistake as soon as possible and free me from demorgan and demorgan the actual suspect in that POV.

This is the SECOND time i get demorgan for an exchange of person in EN02, IT NEVER HAPPENED IN EN01!

Thanks in advance, we are waiting for a positive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom