Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joe MoneyMurder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 6, 2023
Time of violation
2:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_WdeAQIItj8

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
Player is my family member. We negotiated a deal for him to sell me grand coins at 250k per grand coin. After the sale went through, Player 96827 began snickering and laughing saying that he normally sells these for 150k. While showing his lack of moral character, this admission proves he knew the real value of the grand coins, but instead proceeded to take my money, then laugh at me for allowing him to make easy money. I believe this constitutes as fraud, as he clearly admitted and knew what he was doing. Please take action against these kinds of players as they ruin the experience of the city.

Last edited:

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
looks like u just blackmailed someone using a gov post and scammed them....hmm interesting to see what will happen next.
no blackmail in my eyes a rule was broken. he supposedly got confirmation from admins that what he did isnt scamming, so he shouldnt have had to worry about any forum posting :)

Sam Blu

Player
Player
no blackmail in my eyes a rule was broken. he supposedly got confirmation from admins that what he did isnt scamming, so he shouldnt have had to worry about any forum posting :)
if in your eyes a rule was broken why u closing the forum now? stick with it and get him punished.

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
he returned the money of his own volition. there was no agreement that if the money was returned i would close the forum. In fact, I could keep the forum open and not feel any guilt at all.

Last edited:

Eren Western

Leader of The Western Family
Leader of unofficial org

Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

nothing seem like scam, grand coins not have fix price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom