Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Valcan Daku
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2023
Time of violation
6:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZEMqEzU8Je8

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
We talked about 6.5mill for thrax but this person was mispliting mee by and i said him clearly that i will sell the car for 6.5mill clearly then he tries to confuse mee by putting zeros then at the starting of the i said that i will not sell this car less than 6.5mill hee accepted and his first offer was 6mill i gave counter of 6.5mill as my initial asking was 7mill for my car then at the 7:18 of my bodycam that i putted 6.5mill hee was saying mee first sell the car at 50k and rest he will give but he gave mee 650k total rather of giving me 6.5mill i did what he said but he didnt gave mee whole 6.5mill rather giving me 650k.
why didn't you sell osa directly

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
We talked about 6.5mill for thrax but this person was mispliting mee by and i said him clearly that i will sell the car for 6.5mill clearly then he tries to confuse mee by putting zeros then at the starting of the i said that i will not sell this car less than 6.5mill hee accepted and his first offer was 6mill i gave counter of 6.5mill as my initial asking was 7mill for my car then at the 7:18 of my bodycam that i putted 6.5mill hee was saying mee first sell the car at 50k and rest he will give but he gave mee 650k total rather of giving me 6.5mill i did what he said but he didnt gave mee whole 6.5mill rather giving me 650k.
why gave your osa car in 50000

Monti_Carlos

Player
Player
u will also punish for evading tax

ayushagarwal21062002

Player
Player
Hey god sorry for taking ur precious time this guy posted an ad and i contacted him he said 6mil and i said 650000 he thought its 6.5 mil and from my pov its 650k he can simply say no but he said okay and he traded . i confirm him by saying 650000 many times but he dont have brains
now its my mistake or his and for tax evading he give the offer and i accepted it he gave me 50000 offer and rest 600k i gave him cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom