Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahkurdo_kurd
Suspect ID
67807/270692
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2023
Time of violation
0:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IovLEKbZ0Gc

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
as you can see I was just chilling on the public road then this guy 270692 vdm me into his property and 67807 rdm me with no demands

SleezyGames

Player
Player
I have More coming like this, Theres ZERO reason they should be purposely blocking our driveway? What are they rping? A bunch of drunks who are lost?

Sin Opps

We The Opps
Player
I'm just uploading my pov, these guys are always coming around our fam house blocking the driveway and provoking us, here's a report of them doing the same thing and he's clipped his pov so it's only a 18 sec clip that doesn't show everything that happens before his clip

Last edited:

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Admins If you could please dont do anything with this, I have proof he's trying to decieve you. I am uploading a video currently to shed some light on the situation.

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Alright, this was the first instance of him being given demands, AND KILLED His friends did not leave as you can see theyre all still there in his POV Therefore He's NLR in His clip, Hes also Lying to admins by even posting this pov and saying no demands were made.

RegularSoda

Player
Player
as you can see I was just chilling on the public road then this guy 270692 vdm me into his property and 67807 rdm me with no demands
THIS IS ADMIN DECEIT!

this is my family leaders POV proving these people are lying to admins when they say they were not given demands. They clipped their POV short ON PURPOSE because they have been harassing and provoking all week at our family house. they blocked our family driveway from allow the fam to enter and exit and constantly would harass us and shoot at us

Demands 1

Demands 2

Demands 3

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
THIS IS ADMIN DECEIT!

this is my family leaders POV proving these people are lying to admins when they say they were not given demands. They clipped their POV short ON PURPOSE because they have been harassing and provoking all week at our family house. they blocked our family driveway from allow the fam to enter and exit and constantly would harass us and shoot at us

Demands 1

Demands 2

Demands 3
You gave us demands we never came on your property but your leader sent this guy to come vdm me into your property so your leader can kill me

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
THIS IS ADMIN DECEIT!

Demands 1

Demands 2

Demands 3
Your posting clips of us not even being on your property you are giving us demands outside your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom