Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Your name IRL: Michael
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT
Average online per day: 4+
Your Discord: Aqua Desu!#0001
Your Nickname: John Brooks
Your ID: 26609​

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)
I have joined this server with the sole purpose of roleplaying a cop. I climbed the ranks in SAHP becoming high command only a week after I joined the org, which proves me being a good team leader and my knowledge of the rules. The idea to apply for the leader of SAHP was brought to me by Elon (former leader of SAHP), as well as I heard many times from other people in the org that I should apply for leadership. With this support, I have a responsibility to become the new leader, as people trust me to lead this organization.

2) I was an author and co-author of many of the changes brought to SAHP last term, and those changes had an impact on improving the hierarchy structure, and quality of RolePlay, and the organization started doing a lot better in general after those changes. With this experience, being creative, and being good at leading teams and making decisions I know I should be the next leader of SAHP.

3) SAHP also has the name ‘Traffic Police’, which is used in the navigator and on the forum, which I think doesn’t represent the org at all and should be changed to Highway Patrol. SAHP is more than just enforcing traffic laws, we are patrolling the highways and even share jurisdiction with LSPD, we take part in events and are not so different from LSPD and even FIB when it comes to high-stakes situations. My term will be focused on making a name for SAHP as a powerful organization, that has a lot to bring to the table when it comes to Law Enforcement, while not forgetting about our duty as watchers of the highways.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1)
What I would change to improve the RolePlay level in the org is to make a unified training system, which will introduce players new to Law Enforcement to quality RolePlay, encouraging them to use /me and /do commands in a wider array of scenarios.

2) The second piece of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the org is to create new events inspired by real events in Police departments. For example, different kinds of training, including but not limited to driving in a convoy, hostage negotiations, and shooting exercises.

3) In my opinion, all organizations should take more inspiration from their real-life counterparts. If you wish to make the RolePlay believable and similar to what we encounter in real life, you should aim to bring in more things inspired by it.

4) SAHP under my leadership would have no favoritism, meaning that people will only get promoted for showing good standards of quality RolePlay, their hard work, and their experience, I would give bonuses to officers that display quality RolePlay and are active in performing their duties. Also, I would raise a bar for high commands, only if you are active, invested, and dedicated to the org, you can be high command.

4. Ranking structure and badge numbers

=== High Command ===
30) Sheriff | A-01
29) Undersheriff | 1A-01, 1A-02
28) Assistant Sheriff | 2A-01…
27) Chief of Staff | 3A-01…
26) Chief of Division | 1B-01 - 1B-10
25) Deputy Chief of Division | 2B-01 - 2B-10
24) Commissioner | 1C-01…
=== High Command ===
23) Gang Unit | GNG-1…
22) Deputy Commissioner | 2C-01…
21) Assistant Comissioner | 3C-01…
20) Supervisor | 301-350
19) District Attorney | D-01…
18) Major | 351…
17) Captain | 401-450
16) Major Lieutenant | 451…
15) Lieutenant | 501-550
14) Senior Investigator | 551…
13) Investigator | 601-650
12) Master Sergeant | 651…
11) Staff Sergeant | 701-730
10) Sergeant | 731-760
9) Corporal III | 761…
8) Corporal II | 801-830
7) Corporal I | 831-860
6) State Trooper | 861…
5) Officer III | 901-930
4) Officer II | 931-960
3) Officer I | 961…
2) Cadet | C-01… (Vocally Cadet-01, in-text C-01)
1) Suspended | N/A

Letters in badge numbers (except for C in Cadet) are read as they are in the military alphabet. One-Alpha-One, One-Beta-One, One-Charlie-One, Delta-One, etc.

Four of the Assistant Sheriffs (2A-01 - 2A-04) will be Heads of Departments and will be considered to be higher than Assistant Sheriffs who are not HoD.

5. Departments

Office of the Sheriff - Responsible for Internal Affairs and Public Relations (IC events).

Human Resources - Responsible for recruitment and training of new officers.

Special Weapons and Tactics - Responsible for providing heavy firepower in high-stakes situations, being at the forefront of responding to globals, and undercover investigations/operations.

Patrol Operations - Using high-speed vehicles, Air units to patrol the highway, border patrolling, and enforcing traffic laws.

I want to make changes, such as:

• Only members of SWAT can access LMG/Heavy SG/Sniper/Armor Piercing Gun (exception: when it’s needed for an event).
  • Only members of Patrol Operations can access fast 2-seater cars
(exception: when high commands need to get somewhere as fast as possible).
  • More bonuses for active work inside departments.
  • Every officer of the rank Corporal III (9) and above must join a department within 3 days after they got this rank.
  • Every officer must join a second department no more than 7 days after they joined their first.

These changes will make joining a department not only an obligation but an attractive opportunity to get benefits.

I also want to make a training system for departments:

• SWAT - tactics for different scenarios.
  • Patrol Operations - how to work with radars and how to patrol the checkpoint.
  • Human Resources - a guide for recruitment and training of new officers.
  • Office of the Sheriff - how to conduct license checks/trunk inspections and how to hold IC events.

All guides both for new officers and junior department members will be in a video format.

5. My Roster

Sheriff:
John Brooks
Undersheriff: Emma Moose, David Vito
Assistant Sheriff: Diamond Cobra, Bobs Builder, Will Columbus, Joseph Alistin, Bobby Jhin, Pranith Sanz
Chief of Staff: Srikar Levi, Dede Pluxury, Danny Nathaniel, Vision Reddy, Loki Reddy, Apollo Hermes, Zaki Wins
Chief of Division: Nikhith Reddy, Spider Stuff

(None of the high command ranks were chosen because of relationships, every person mentioned above has proven their dedication and their team-leading skills)

Srikar Levi

Hoop Forever 🏀
Player
Your name IRL: Michael
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT
Average online per day: 4+
Your Discord: Aqua Desu!#0001
Your Nickname: John Brooks
Your ID: 26609​

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)
I have joined this server with the sole purpose of roleplaying a cop. I climbed the ranks in SAHP becoming high command only a week after I joined the org, which proves me being a good team leader and my knowledge of the rules. The idea to apply for the leader of SAHP was brought to me by Elon (former leader of SAHP), as well as I heard many times from other people in the org that I should apply for leadership. With this support, I have a responsibility to become the new leader, as people trust me to lead this organization.

2) I was an author and co-author of many of the changes brought to SAHP last term, and those changes had an impact on improving the hierarchy structure, and quality of RolePlay, and the organization started doing a lot better in general after those changes. With this experience, being creative, and being good at leading teams and making decisions I know I should be the next leader of SAHP.

3) SAHP also has the name ‘Traffic Police’, which is used in the navigator and on the forum, which I think doesn’t represent the org at all and should be changed to Highway Patrol. SAHP is more than just enforcing traffic laws, we are patrolling the highways and even share jurisdiction with LSPD, we take part in events and are not so different from LSPD and even FIB when it comes to high-stakes situations. My term will be focused on making a name for SAHP as a powerful organization, that has a lot to bring to the table when it comes to Law Enforcement, while not forgetting about our duty as watchers of the highways.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1)
What I would change to improve the RolePlay level in the org is to make a unified training system, which will introduce players new to Law Enforcement to quality RolePlay, encouraging them to use /me and /do commands in a wider array of scenarios.

2) The second piece of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the org is to create new events inspired by real events in Police departments. For example, different kinds of training, including but not limited to driving in a convoy, hostage negotiations, and shooting exercises.

3) In my opinion, all organizations should take more inspiration from their real-life counterparts. If you wish to make the RolePlay believable and similar to what we encounter in real life, you should aim to bring in more things inspired by it.

4) SAHP under my leadership would have no favoritism, meaning that people will only get promoted for showing good standards of quality RolePlay, their hard work, and their experience, I would give bonuses to officers that display quality RolePlay and are active in performing their duties. Also, I would raise a bar for high commands, only if you are active, invested, and dedicated to the org, you can be high command.

4. Ranking structure and badge numbers

=== High Command ===
30) Sheriff | A-01
29) Undersheriff | 1A-01, 1A-02
28) Assistant Sheriff | 2A-01…
27) Chief of Staff | 3A-01…
26) Chief of Division | 1B-01 - 1B-10
25) Deputy Chief of Division | 2B-01 - 2B-10
24) Commissioner | 1C-01…
=== High Command ===
23) Gang Unit | GNG-1…
22) Deputy Commissioner | 2C-01…
21) Assistant Comissioner | 3C-01…
20) Supervisor | 301-350
19) District Attorney | D-01…
18) Major | 351…
17) Captain | 401-450
16) Major Lieutenant | 451…
15) Lieutenant | 501-550
14) Senior Investigator | 551…
13) Investigator | 601-650
12) Master Sergeant | 651…
11) Staff Sergeant | 701-730
10) Sergeant | 731-760
9) Corporal III | 761…
8) Corporal II | 801-830
7) Corporal I | 831-860
6) State Trooper | 861…
5) Officer III | 901-930
4) Officer II | 931-960
3) Officer I | 961…
2) Cadet | C-01… (Vocally Cadet-01, in-text C-01)
1) Suspended | N/A

Letters in badge numbers (except for C in Cadet) are read as they are in the military alphabet. One-Alpha-One, One-Beta-One, One-Charlie-One, Delta-One, etc.

Four of the Assistant Sheriffs (2A-01 - 2A-04) will be Heads of Departments and will be considered to be higher than Assistant Sheriffs who are not HoD.

5. Departments

Office of the Sheriff - Responsible for Internal Affairs and Public Relations (IC events).

Human Resources - Responsible for recruitment and training of new officers.

Special Weapons and Tactics - Responsible for providing heavy firepower in high-stakes situations, being at the forefront of responding to globals, and undercover investigations/operations.

Patrol Operations - Using high-speed vehicles, Air units to patrol the highway, border patrolling, and enforcing traffic laws.

I want to make changes, such as:

• Only members of SWAT can access LMG/Heavy SG/Sniper/Armor Piercing Gun (exception: when it’s needed for an event).
  • Only members of Patrol Operations can access fast 2-seater cars
(exception: when high commands need to get somewhere as fast as possible).
  • More bonuses for active work inside departments.
  • Every officer of the rank Corporal III (9) and above must join a department within 3 days after they got this rank.
  • Every officer must join a second department no more than 7 days after they joined their first.

These changes will make joining a department not only an obligation but an attractive opportunity to get benefits.

I also want to make a training system for departments:

• SWAT - tactics for different scenarios.
  • Patrol Operations - how to work with radars and how to patrol the checkpoint.
  • Human Resources - a guide for recruitment and training of new officers.
  • Office of the Sheriff - how to conduct license checks/trunk inspections and how to hold IC events.

All guides both for new officers and junior department members will be in a video format.

5. My Roster

Sheriff:
John Brooks
Undersheriff: Emma Moose, David Vito
Assistant Sheriff: Diamond Cobra, Bobs Builder, Will Columbus, Joseph Alistin, Bobby Jhin, Pranith Sanz
Chief of Staff: Srikar Levi, Dede Pluxury, Danny Nathaniel, Vision Reddy, Loki Reddy, Apollo Hermes, Zaki Wins
Chief of Division: Nikhith Reddy, Spider Stuff

(None of the high command ranks were chosen because of relationships, every person mentioned above has proven their dedication and their team-leading skills)
+1 for the Champ

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
You will not regret after accepting his application....Better Leader for SAHP as i know his Knowledge and Discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom