Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB-s

Player
Player
jhon brooks --------- as a leader because he hid lot of mistakes
in his sahp career and all proofs are hear i have gathered some of them

1) jhon got banned for 30 days lack of server knowledge one of posted from rog
i know you will tell im tellying lie jhon you can see the video proof and form link which got approved
Approved - GEN 6.19 | 26609

2)cant even handle his ghetoo patron and fib came to help them and rude to fib

the fib pullover this one also i will get asap to show you dont worry

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player

i know you will tell im tellying lie jhon you can see the video proof and form link which got approved

Give me the timestamp where I was rude to FIB

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
You blocked his engine without any demands and fib leader was angry on you alistin saved you on that time
Oh yeah, you are right. I did block Luke's engine once. Probably was like 50 days ago but still, you're right. He said all good though

David Diaz

Player
Player

He wasn’t rude first if all he just told them “sorry for that Luke” . Liam was the one that lets say with your words that was a little bit rude but he had his reason for that

And second of all he was mad at that GP because no one listened to him and trust me he loves this server more than his real OOC life so that was purely a mistake. A mistake that everyone makes maybe even you made that mistake without realising

Again I am not John but I know him very well

David Diaz

Player
Player
He wasn’t rude first if all he just told them “sorry for that Luke” . Liam was the one that lets say with your words that was a little bit rude but he had his reason for that

And second of all he was mad at that GP because no one listened to him and trust me he loves this server more than his real OOC life so that was purely a mistake. A mistake that everyone makes maybe even you made that mistake without realising

Again I am not John but I know him very well
Forgot to add He did almost all the GPs so I belive he has good leadership skills

David Vito OUT

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
i met with john at another patrol and we argued with liam and he said sorry instead of liam so i think john is quite polite guy and he deserves to be Leader. and if we need to talk about engine block thing it does not matter actually everyone can do mistake and problem can be solved just saying sorry
I will get it soon I'm trying to find it or els th
You blocked his engine without any demands and fib leader was angry on you alistin saved you on that time

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
i met with john at another patrol and we argued with liam and he said sorry instead of liam so i think john is quite polite guy and he deserves to be Leader. and if we need to talk about engine block thing it does not matter actually everyone can do mistake and problem can be solved just saying sorry
btw i told wrong this is the patrol we met with john im 19931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom