Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Sloyan

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Can
2. Age: 19
3. Time Zone: GMT
4. Average Online per Day: 4-5 hours per day
5. Conflict ID: THIEDRA#6975
6. Nickname: Jack Sloyan
7. ID: 75332

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this particular organization?

- Hello World! I am interested in becoming a Leader of Families for many reasons. I believe the gangs have lacked real leadership in this city since Wonder Dean ruled the Vagos. I have been in many different bodies and gangs, having been in the city for 3 years, I believe my leadership skills and love for this city will bring much needed stability to gang organizations. When it comes to obeying the rules of the city, I spare no one in my family. Being the leader of families would be no different.

Sloyan Inc. I was the leader of his family, now after returning to the city, we formed our family with our own thoughts. This has come with a lot of learning experiences, but most of all, I've met so many wonderful people along the way. I take my role as a leader very seriously, and I hold myself accountable even if I'm wrong. My love for RP is nothing but improving the quality of the RP that mobs are missing. Before and during my time as head of a family, I had the opportunity to work under great leadership. I worked for DOC for almost two years (during the game) under Lee and then Feather. My first family was Hood Rich under Fluffy and then Ink with Vagos.

Besides my leadership experience in the city, IRL, I have a lot of leadership experience. At 17, I joined the United States Navy where I served for five years and quickly rose to the top. After my term expired, I went back to school and found myself with SpaceX. Here, too, I became the manager of one of the most successful aviation companies in the world. Leadership has been part of my DNA since I was a young adult. My approach and attitude towards people is the most important contribution to my family and my success in the city. After the hard work and dedication of my family members, of course.

The true definition of a great leader is to bring the best out of their people.

3. Your advice to improve the level of RolePlay in the organization:

I think the main focus for developing Rp within the gang will be our interaction with legal organizations. I've personally been a part of some great scenes during store robberies or hostage situations. These scenes cannot happen without knowing all the rules. When new members come to my family, they have almost no family responsibilities. First, they are responsible for learning the rules of the city and the family. Same goes for the gang. I also want to improve inter-gang relations, as there are many activities that we need to work on together. Also, I think there are a lot of RP scenes that are missed when it comes to gang interactions with each other. I will ensure that our members are fully versed in gang/ghetto/event rules to ensure their success in the city and within the gang and make sure we bring great RP to the city every day. I'll make sure the RP doesn't fall short at the event level. Making sure members are always ICs and adhering to RP rules will allow us to do our best to avoid rule violations and breakups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom