Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
271535 , 272196
Players nickname
Trapo rohdes
Administrators nickname
Alex pluxury
Date
Mar 5, 2023
Time
Proofs
[https://imgur.com/sQcqoLJ] [https://imgur.com/a/vIKPEml]

Ayre fik

Player
Player
Dear creator of the project,

I Would like to apologise to Alex Pluxury for the other day for doubting his initiative to ban my brother for cheats and linking this to my social club as I could not comprehend why I had been banned for cheats little did I know my younger brother had installed cheats and was using my pc to cheat on, I would also like to apologise to the creators of the project as I understand how damaging this can be for such a project, I understand my younger brothers mistake I cannot process why he would think and imagine that it is ok to download and use cheats, especially after us both working so hard on such an amazing project.

My younger brother has lost his minds if he believed downloading cheats was the right thing to do , he was a keen role-player , having many friends in the city , liked the clothes and cars, thought the script of the game is golden and one of the best servers he's ever played, as well as hosting one of the largest events of 5 million I would ought to ask you and remember him for his positive attributes and kindly forgive him as we all have made mistakes before.

To make things clear, My PC has two social clubs which I share with my brother they are 'ZinoAFC' which had accounts 216539,244053 and one 'Zino001' which had accounts 272196 and 271535, I never knew my brother was using such software's till I had been banned "social club banned" I even put an appeal as I could not come across the idea that I had ever cheated until Alex pluxury mentioned usage of another account to cheat on, my brother is an actual mug and he's had his bollocking, I have since wiped my pc clean and will happily accept any sort of PC check I wanted to ask if it is possible for you to accept my apology and unban my social club whether that means my brother stays punished for his stupidity I do hope you find it in your heart to forgive us both and allow to continue to play this amazing project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom