Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sully RaNell
Suspect ID
176814, 230206, 2239
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2023
Time of violation
18:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqXUTS-b6Mw

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
ID: 176814, 230206, 223984 (Could not put all of them in the Suspect ID section as it has a character limit)

All of those were shooting me outside of my house when I was running straight away after the 5 seconds to leave demand was given. I listened to their demands and was running away, they still decided to shoot me for some reason. Not sure which family it is. 4+ person was shooting at me but could not get the ID for one of them so I got 3 IDs

Sully Ra'Nell

Leader of unofficial org
sully please forgive them man , please be fair this time , he killed you accidentally , he knew that if someone demand and you start to run , they CANT kill you , Just last time he had 2 warning Please man i begged you..its up to you:)
The video is staying unfortunately. This guy called Sayhin Dayko or whatever his name is, has been spamming my DMs for the past 6+hours insulting me, saying all sorts. I don't even know the guy but he's been spamming me, and I'm pretty sure you all came to that spot because of him. So blame him.

Also, I wouldn't say he killed me accidentally if they were shooting so many bullets for such a long time. Just let the admins handle it please and thank you

This is Daniell

Player
Player
The video is staying unfortunately. This guy called Sayhin Dayko or whatever his name is, has been spamming my DMs for the past 6+hours insulting me, saying all sorts. I don't even know the guy but he's been spamming me, and I'm pretty sure you all came to that spot because of him. So blame him.

Also, I wouldn't say he killed me accidentally if they were shooting so many bullets for such a long time. Just let the admins handle it please and thank you
Bu he said you one of family members start insult parnets him and he came to you and he said to you please kick that guy , and you said no that because he start this fight , chill brother now its 1=1 don’t do this

Sully Ra'Nell

Leader of unofficial org
Bu he said you one of family members start insult parnets him and he came to you and he said to you please kick that guy , and you said no that because he start this fight , chill brother now its 1=1 don’t do this
Don't believe everything a toxic person tells you. he's starting unnecessary OOC beef for no reason. I've got nothing against all of you. But it's staying, sorry brother

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Mate just be thankful that we havent made any more report after all 1 of ur members were being racist and 2 others random punching

SahinDaykoo

Player
Player
Stop coming here and crying because you can't defend your panels, we have confiscated your panels, let the admins do their job.

Samo Jessi

old family leader
Player
I am 176814. I gave him demands to leave because we went there to steal their panels. I did not shoot him. You can see in my pov i am not shooting him. my recorder did not record my voice but you can see in his video that i give demands and also on the right my mic icon is activated.

Last edited:

Sully Ra'Nell

Leader of unofficial org
kurallara uygun hareket ederek panelleri savunduk buradan defolun dedim ve hiçbirinizi öldürmedim burada benim bir suçum olduğunu düşünmüyorum 176814 kimliğim I don't think my friends have a fault too, we applied everything according to the rule
According to GR 6.15 you have to give 5 seconds demands and you can only shoot if they do not comply.

As soon as the demands were given, we started running away. So we complied. You can not carry on shooting and trying to kill me when I obeyed commands, hence the RDM.

Look up on the rules, it explains everything clearly.

Samo Jessi

old family leader
Player
GR 6.15'e göre 5 saniyelik talepler vermeniz gerekiyor ve sadece buna uymazlarsa atış yapabilirsiniz.

Talepler gelir gelmez kaçmaya başladık. Biz de uyduk. Komutlara uyduğum halde beni vurmaya ve öldürmeye çalışmaya devam edemezsin, dolayısıyla RDM.

Kurallara bakın, her şeyi açıkça açıklıyor.
I did not shoot you and i am not the one who killed you.

Last edited:

SahinDaykoo

Player
Player
a lot of faulty players are in your family
stop playing your innocent roles here stop throwing mud sully ranell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom