Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guevara Warburg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

- Mohammed
2. Your age

3. Time zone
Gulf Standard Time (UTC+4)
4. Average online per day
Daily Active Is 6 - 10hrs
5. Your Discord
Malbannay#0075 <@705882697612001351>
6. Your Nickname
Guevara Binzayeed
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I'm capable

I believe I am capable of effectively leading the Ballas gang due to my extensive experience in various gangs. Notably, I previously served as a H.C. In ballas and possess valuable leadership qualities gained from that experience
- I Have Good Supervising Skills
My expertise in ensuring the safety of my organization and maintaining a high level of activity without incurring any warnings is unmatched. As the leader of the Ballas gang, I aim to set an example for other gang leaders by completing a full term without receiving any warnings.

- My goal
Furthermore, I intend to make the Ballas gang the most active and feared gang in the city. This will be achieved by encouraging maximum attendance of Ballas members at every IC event, thus making our term successful and memorable.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

To simplify and improve the text, I suggest the following:

I believe in improving RP by taking every member seriously and guiding them through the right way. Many gangs simply mass recruit and leave members to do as they please, leading to rule-breaking and disbandment. I want to teach everything we do to prevent fail RP and ensure everyone knows how to roleplay properly.

To keep the organization clean, I would punish those who break rules and encourage active participation in events like Cland and Battleship, rather than just killing people in the ghetto.

My goals are simple: complete a successful term without any punishments, create an active and non-toxic organization, and make our gang known to the civilians of San Andreas. Practice makes perfect!

- Best Regards
Guevara

Adi Vincent

_
Player
Interview will be on 13/03/2023, at 14:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Me or Kareem#7805 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.

Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom