Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eswar_Northx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2023
Time of violation
08:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlJOuUY69JM&ab_channel=Eswar

Eswar Warlord

Player
Player
21215 did mixing as you can see my pov, and also he gave me 40 k fine saying reckless driving and overspeeding. but he never gave me any demands to pull over or something, he said that he randomly saw my number plate on radar and gave fine. I am unsure if that's power gaming or something else. admins know well. he accepted all this in this pov kidly check.

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
1- Its not PG he can find your name by using license plate and if he use radar it means he gave you pull over demand just once its scripted so it means you are telling lie
2- Giving fines is not OOC bro its IC go find a lawyer and ask for bodycam its not too hard.(except if he gives randomly +100k fines he can get punishment OOC)
3- and the last one i think he said ONLY POV so we cannot say he is doing mixing.

Eswar Warlord

Player
Player
i didnt got any pull over request from police I didn't got any message as far as I remember and he accepted himself that he didn't gave me pull over demand see the full video. and he said pov many times and that's mixing

Eswar Warlord

Player
Player
he accepted that he was not able to see me and he didn't gave pull over demand, maybe he saw my id or something and issued fine

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
he accepted that he was not able to see me and he didn't gave pull over demand, maybe he saw my id or something and issued fine
he said u were doing overspeed if he knows that he must used radar for it and if he takes picture from radar the script gives u demand to stop just once and when he takes picture of your car your plate appears in left eye thats why we can give fines from your plate number(probably he does not know that radar gives automatically pull over demand just once)

Eswar Warlord

Player
Player
he said i crashed into him , he didnt see the speed. and as far as I remember I didn't crash into anyone I don't know if he is lying or he is corrupt

Ron_Burganndy#7823

Player
Player
21215 did mixing as you can see my pov, and also he gave me 40 k fine saying reckless driving and overspeeding. but he never gave me any demands to pull over or something, he said that he randomly saw my number plate on radar and gave fine. I am unsure if that's power gaming or something else. admins know well. he accepted all this in this pov kidly check.
you Swerved in to my lane on coming my radar got your plate number I then used it to issue you fines. I was not mixing or using magic.

Ron_Burganndy#7823

Player
Player
he said i crashed into him , he didnt see the speed. and as far as I remember I didn't crash into anyone I don't know if he is lying or he is corrupt
lie I said you swerved into my lane trying to hit me. You ask me why didnt i follow I said because by the time i turned around you were gone. I may of said pov by mistake for bodycam but thats it you were driving disrespectfully into my lane trying to ram me you got caught.

Simo17

Simo Hayah
Player
yeah for this issue you should be going to government to the lawyer !! its an IC issue not OOC

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
ok then i will go there. but you did missing by saying pov again and again
This is an issue in the city, people who are not accustomed to RP aren’t let off the hook for one simple mistake by saying POV, people are just straight to the forums, it’s not a big issue, he said one word by accident, he didn’t purposely say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom