Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max_Rozayy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2023
Time of violation
20:15
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464102085236097034/1083483384162029699/image.png

Minthy

Player
Player
Showing sportsmanship respect towards the enemy team known as katman something idk after the family wars and this is how they respond, cba honestly with these toxic kids

edit: fixed family name

Last edited:

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
Showing sportsmanship respect towards the enemy team known as catman something idk after the family wars and this is how they respond, cba honestly with these toxic kids
Pretty sure none of them are katman

Minthy

Player
Player
which one is katman tf r u saying ?
tf it looks like? cant read? I could care less whether they're apart of katman family or not lol. I'm simply taking this based off the fact that 5 seconds after the family war everyone started dropping gg's and they were one of them who also did, 2 minutes later I wrote another reply to which came the toxicity.

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
tf it looks like? cant read? I could care less whether they're apart of katman family or not lol. I'm simply taking this based off the fact that 5 seconds after the family war everyone started dropping gg's and they were one of them who also did, 2 minutes later I wrote another reply to which came the toxicity.
There is no punishment for toxicity in club chat lol

Meto Hergun

Player
Player
there is just Ali Emi is Katman Crew member who says ggs. cry more cuz u r wiped out

Minthy

Player
Player
there is just Ali Emi is Katman Crew member who says ggs. cry more cuz u r wiped out
? Are you stupid cos you couldn't make it more obvious that you clearly are. I didn't even know your little gang existed before yesterday's family war, I could care less if you win or not, come say hello on EN1 though. PS. Learn the difference between crying and reporting someone for being no reason + blatantly toxic.

Last edited:

Meto Hergun

Player
Player
? Are you stupid cos you couldn't make it more obvious that you clearly are. I didn't even know your little gang existed before yesterday's family war, I could care less if you win or not, come say hello on EN1 though. PS. Learn the difference between crying and reporting someone for being no reason + blatantly toxic.
actually u guys r toxic everybody knows it i dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom