Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord: Luke._.#0613
6. Your Nickname: Luke Cash
7. Your ID: 5060

Additional information

1. Leader of: Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

During My time on Grand En1 and En3 i have wanted too run a gang for the longest time, So i started joining gangs and learning all about it, Then i decided Too try state where ive then become Ex Sheriff and Ex Director Meaning i have the leadership skills too run organizations so now i have decided its time too run a gang, Using the people and community i know and Using the leadership skills i have i believe i am ready too run the families gang. I want too make the gang a toxic free space full of people who just want too fight and enjoy their time, i would also like too aim for 100% turfs for families but which gang leader don't wanna aim for this ;) Lastly Overall i think gangs need better roleplay when it comes too Events and situations and this is what im willing too do, MAKE THAT CHANGE!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

A) My first Improvement is have families Roaming and Conquering ghetto alot more then normal as seen before they arent very popular in ghetto as much as they should be, I also wanna make sure families are at every event and have high activity
B) Next things is too make sure my gangs isnt toxic and keeps a High Balanced amount of good rp when in situations and events and shows that families is on top and ready too dominate all the time
C) Making Sure that i have good connection with LEOS and Not a hate hate hate kind of relationship by hosting events and globals Frequently Too show our appreciation too the good rp they provide too help with the overall Opinion on "Families Gang"

Thanks For reading my application

Luke Cash

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
+1
Can't find an even better leader
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom