Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Peter Osai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://seppwalpertinger

Peter-Osai

Player
Player
Hello Mazor,

I joined the FIB today to start a career as a FIBler. All well and good gone I was accepted. Then Sepp Walpertinger (media partner) came into the talk. I was just getting changed and Berat, Head of Human Resources, was moved to another talk by Sepp. After that, Berat came back and said I had to get out of the FIB at Sepp's request because I had an argument with him in his twitch chat, insults were made, it was clearly a mistake, but he uses it IC that I don't go into the FIB come So that's IC-OOC mixing, isn't it? Although he is a media partner, but I do not know vlt. Is there anything you can do about it, because I find it unfair.

Thanks for reading through and thanks for editing

Sincerely, Peter Osai

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Nabend,

ich habe mir das ganze angesehen und kann sagen das ich hier keinen Regelbruch feststellen konnte da man hier klar differenzieren muss, es gab ein OOC Gespräch mit einem OOC Grund und IC wurde meines Wissenstands nicht nachgefragt zudem ich die entscheidung von Sepp in dem Punkt nachvollziehen kann.
Zusätzlich gibt es hierzu deiner seits absolut keine Beweis lage!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom