Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankush_Singh

Player
Player

1. Your name Ankushda_Singh
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-9
5. Your Discord: AnkushdaGamer#1554
6. Your Nickname: Ankush
7. Your ID: 22635

1. Leader of families
2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I trust myself because i trust my previous experiences in gangs. I managed gangs before as deputy of them so i can handle the being leader of the gang and i have enough knowledge for taking care of the families and gang disbanded after i did 1 term Families leadership i decided to do more than that at Bunta.
- Some of admins say it was poor leadership at Families actually we managed most of the events like 23-24 days after that we did 5-6 hostages at last day and like 2-3 store robberies if we want we can do everything we want and i want to prove how to lead gang at families.
- We still turf in Families and we want to bring our success to families with no rule breaks.
- This was the first gang I joined when I came to this city , I have always prioritised joining this gang over others since I even love the colour green and I have spent a great time here.
- I have been in this gang for a long time and seen many leaders change and I have seen this gang go through ups and downs.
- I have been deputy of this gang previously and been hcs of other gangs
- I have enough experience and make want to make sure that families under my term have the best roleplay experience in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Making sure all my members know the rules.
- Giving all the gangs a tough competition for turf.
- Doing events like gun store and hostage more frequently to make this gang more fun for my members.
- Giving bonuses and promotions to active and hardworking people.
- Keeping no toxicity in gang
- Hiring the best hcs and graffiti team for the gang.
- Gang up with another gangs and increase crime rate in city.
- Making proper list for each events or street fights and giving special bonuses to them like top 1 ghetto clapper prize is heavy sniper i have some ideas about that.
- Creative global event ideas like today it was different experience for me i have been playing on crime side like a year and first time i ever seen event like that i want to keep it up and improve RP in city and make it stronger comms between orgs.
- Trying to get stabil profit at sprays its really hard in city 3 but i would like to deal with some people for handle that.
- Filling gang warehouse with FZ raids and clands.
- Hostages situations and hostages at store robberies i think its improve RP in city and fun for both sides.
- become well known leader in city.
Thanks for reading my application.

4. My Goals
- Giving best rp experience to my gang members
- 100% turf
- Showing this city the best blood street gang
- Making the blood street top gang in city

Thanks for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom