Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Waters

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Shawn
2. Your Age: 30
3. Time Zone: PST
4. Average Online per Day: 6-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Rocky Waters#3009
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Waters
7. Your ID: 179879

1: Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

1)
I have accomplished a lot in the city overall mostly from the LEO side, but I was also HC in Bloods and Families under Richard Gravitas (bloods)

2) As leader of Marabunta I will change the overall aesthetic of the gang by changing the entire culture, we will be cool, composed, disciplined and above all we will be FAMILY. I will move away from toxic interactions with LEOS and move more like a mafia rather than unorganized criminals.

3) “This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them!” I will do this by installing a HC team of people with backgrounds in both STATE & CRIME, I will teach my recruits to think like cops and move like gangsters.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1.) Knowing and adherence to the rules will be paramount, we will coach inexperienced members daily to ensure actions do not cause problems for the ORG and I will personally hold all my HC to the highest standards in regard to the rules. My HC will serve as an example as how to be Gang members.

2.) As an organization we will make it a priority to stay active in the streets by constantly doing 24/7Store, Gun Store, FZ raids, we will prowl the Highways looking for potential hostages (both civilian and state employees) but I will focus on making all the interactions fun and engaging where RP and adherence to the rules always comes first. (You don't have to be an asshole to be GANGSTA)

3.) We will recruit daily; they need to be 15 years in the city and need to get 7/10, I will accept a minimum time in the city of 10 years, but they need to get 8/10 correct.

4.) I want to form truces with other gangs and if possible, make arrangements corrupt LEO (those with BIOS only) to further benefit the gang.

5.) Push for 100% turfs without breaking OOC or IC rules

6.) I will establish a bonus system that rewards the most elite and active members.

Ranking System:

1: Wannabe
2: Runner
3: Thug
4: Hustler
5: Homeboy
6: Soldier
7: Young Gangster
8: Street Disciple
9: Street King
10: Family Enforcer
11: Underboss