Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leroy Luee
Suspect ID
386 & 42
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2023
Time of violation
20:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rzynCuIv6Zo

Leroy Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
all in POV, he try to kill us, when we killed they, they lefted city.

Morgan Pirazev

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 386 and ID 42962 to provide POV of crash.
You have 8 hours to respond.

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
well none of us has a pov cause we weren’t on event or something but our games crashed which is common in grp and we joined as soon as we crashed and ur guys let us go and didnt arrest us so i think there’s no reason to punish us

irakli

Player
Player
it crashed when we looged in id 107 was on top of us and he let us go so yeah theres no reason to punish us

Leroy Lue

Player
well none of us has a pov cause we weren’t on event or something but our games crashed which is common in grp and we joined as soon as we crashed and ur guys let us go and didnt arrest us so i think there’s no reason to punish us
This is a combat log as long as you prove that it is a crash. You are came here for kill us? is mean you must be get a POV!
50 minutes after this incident, you came and opened fire on us!!!

Proof:

Last edited:

Leroy Lue

Player
This is a combat log as long as you prove that it is a crash. You are came here for kill us? is mean you must be get a POV!
50 minutes after this incident, you came and opened fire on us!!!

Proof:

And one more thing for you admin, you can see 1:11 in POV ID: 42948, he is a FIB Agent. And he making fighting with Leo's. (He don't have BIO, he can't wage war against Leos with BIO's too!)[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 386 and ID 42962 to provide POV of crash.
You have 8 hours to respond.
Morgan just to let u know this guy is also using OBS as a recording device which is forbidden so i hope he gets punished in a proper way for this.

irakli

Player
Player
And one more thing for you admin, you can see 1:11 in POV ID: 42948, he is a FIB Agent. And he making fighting with Leo's. (He don't have BIO, he can't wage war against Leos with BIO's too!)
Ahahahahha i joined fib after tf?? Mirgan u can check logs and then u will see

Leroy Lue

Player
I am a streamer. That's why I'm broadcasting over OBS. But I also record with the Geforce Experience screen recording program.

And one more thing for GR6.17 says "All overlays must be recorded.", in my setting all overlays has been recorded.

Last edited:

Morgan Pirazev

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
No POV was Provided by the suspects.
ID 386 and ID 42962 will receive a punishment for GR 6.2
It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom