Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jhony Don
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2023
Time of violation
06:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFxsvWd7MP0

Jhony Don

Player
Player
This family ruining Role play in the server by using all types of cheats.

Taking help from hackers or using cheats.

They were already banned from server1 & server3 for using cheats previously.
They came with new accounts and using same cheats in this server again.
They are encouraging cheats by having multiple accounts you can check their logs and new accounts added in their family. i request admins to recheck all their family members accounts. They are so toxic in the city. Not only we reported these people so many reported them for being toxic in the city.

Even they were banned they are buying new Rockstar accounts and GTAV accounts and coming with new accounts.
You are requested to review.

Pl see the raid POV today what they did. I don't know how they are giving damage when they are shooting with revolver but it sounds like bomb blast.

276408 - Damn sure hacker - This guy blocked during raid. This guy helping everyone who attended the raid may be by saying our positions. - POV request
241818 - Possible Hacker - Full POV request
273594 - Taking help from hacker - Full POV request
199452 - Taking help from hacker - Full POV request
138970 - Taking help from hacker - Full POV request
275600 - Multi accounts - Taking help from hackers
276619 - Taking help from hackers
273521 - Taking help from hackers
273277 - multi accounts
276861 - multi accounts
274723 - multi accounts

Kindly check all family members who are in their family.

At last we asked admin help then he said to go and kill that guy. As they are taking support from hacker they knew that when admin was around them. They stopped using hacks and intentionally 273594 died in my hands. Other guy 276408 who is using hacks got blocked. One lady lastly killed me. The people who are in the raids knows everything what is happening , how many players in the circle and how many admins are watching.

They were doing fail rp also killing me and giving revive me of about 3-4 times.

Last edited:

Pehlwans bhai

Player
Player
GAAND PHATI TO KYA BOLA HAAJMOLA @JONYDON lodu kal bheek maang raha tha dosti karne ke liye black market . Jony DON phaate hue condom ki padaise

Jhony Don

Player
Player
GAAND PHATI TO KYA BOLA HAAJMOLA @JONYDON lodu kal bheek maang raha tha dosti karne ke liye black market . Jony DON phaate hue condom ki padaise

i said peace to u at the bm but you shows your true colors with cheats.

Last edited:

abhishek agarwal

Player
Player
Hi this is id 138970, by see all things u given and wanna mention some points to ADMINS:-
1. Admin ROHIT GARG already checked my PC as soon as the raid ended.

2. How does it proves am id (138970)with them it's just a random family raid and I joined for fun. Didn't even know what happened there , was not aware of all these things. And u can't blame me of helping cheater just by seeing that I was with them in the raid.
Just think if a random person joins your family and uses illegal things without notifying you, will u should be banned for supporting illegal things?🥴🥴

3. After I found out all things I left the family and am not a part of that family anymore..

And STOP deceiving the admins, u can't Target me for helping cheats just for participating in a family raid. and I don't know about other peoples but if they break the rules ADMINS can punish them, and u are saying for checking all family members what a dumb thought if some peoples use illegal things, u wanna complete family punished lol xD

Family raid is a complete family event anyone can participate it doesn't mean if some peoples are breaking rules u will mindlessly Target everyone...

Last edited:

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Hi this is id 138970, by see all things u given and wanna mention some points to ADMINS:-

2. How does it proves am id (138970)with them it's just a random family raid and I joined for fun. Didn't even know what happened there , was not aware of all these things. And u can't blame me of helping cheater just by seeing that I was with them in the raid.
Just think if a random person joins your family and uses illegal things without notifying you, will u should be banned for supporting illegal things?🥴🥴

3. After I found out all things I left the family and am not a part of that family anymore..

And STOP deceiving the admins, u can't Target me for helping cheats just for participating in a family raid. and I don't know about other peoples but if they break the rules ADMINS can punish them, and u are saying for checking all family members what a dumb thought if some peoples use illegal things, u wanna complete family punished lol xD

Family raid is a complete family event anyone can participate it doesn't mean if some peoples are breaking rules u will mindlessly Target everyone...
ok then share ur raid pov here if u think ur not a hacker

Jhony Don

Player
Player

He dint checked u r raid pov. Share your raid POV.

abhishek agarwal

Player
Player
ok then share ur raid pov here if u think ur not a hacker
Did u asked admin ROHIT GARG personally, first ROHIT GARG and admin GEORGIA CASANOVA both saw my bodycam of raid then they said me to leave the VC because they know am clean,

here the POV of raid

But ADMINS can see YOU how lying about respected admin ROHIT GARG and admin GEORGIA CASANOVA didnt saw my pov of raid while in reality they saw it, without even asking them...

Last edited:

Jhony Don

Player
Player
Did u asked admin ROHIT GARG personally, first ROHIT GARG and admin GEORGIA CASANOVA both saw my bodycam of raid then they said me to leave the VC because they know am clean,
here the POV of raid

But ADMINS can see YOU how lying about respected admin ROHIT GARG and admin GEORGIA CASANOVA didnt saw my pov of raid while in reality they saw it, without even asking them...
clearly shows that your friend is saying i am coming by not seeing. giving u information about all the things. Keep your POV from first. it will show everything how you have taken help from cheater. Y u edit the things and keep. you are deceiving admins

Last edited:

abhishek9314

Player
Player
clearly shows that your friend is saying i am coming by not seeing. giving u information about all the things. Keep your POV from first. it will show everything how you have taken help from cheater. Y u edit the things and keep.
bro now u are making stories u asked POV i provided and i already mentioned that am not aware of anything..

and by the way u will still comment and targeting me if i aint provided the POV i provided pov thats all.. and if u wanna make a story then make it please......
and u treat a person like this who is replying to u correctly and fulfulling your demands, thats why i dont wanna reply u from first but i did..

Last edited:

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player

here the POV of raid

Pov Is Invalid According To rules the pov should be from start of the raid till the end which u won. Keep the Full Pov. Post The pov since u raid time started

Last edited:

abhishek agarwal

Player
Player
Pov Is Invalid According To rules the pov should be from start of the raid till the end which u won. Keep the Full Pov. Post The pov since u raid time started

Raid gone for I think 1 hour bro how can I save 1 hour POV lol, and Look man I putted all of my points if u still doubting me what can I do

Last edited:

abhishek agarwal

Player
Player
it is not doubt i confirm you that. You people taking help from hackers. That's why that guy got blocked.
Bro I mentioned am not aware of anything why u dragging me for no reason 😂😂

If u wanna do that now continue doing that, am out and will not reply from now as there is no sense in arguing with you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom