Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaramas Kasula
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2023
Time of violation
8:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E5YC6IkF8Q,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=526hKUfd-lo

Zaramas Kasula

Player
Player
Vagos gang camping outside of beach market, CR-ing people that tries to go out.

This following ID's are for the Curator of Vagos gang.

223720, 247837, 254442, 264564, 121749, 169652, 243235, 139661.

This are the players ID's who took part in the incident and it will help the Vagos HC to establish who was guilty for this and why the gang rules were not followed accordingly.

The person who CR me, did it before as well. Both pov's attached.

I was literally just trying to get out of there to do my things and they blocked the area with cars and CR-ing. Then the guy follows me and asks why I'm running in the green zone, after he CR me like Im supposed to stay there and get robbed especially after he knows he's abusing the vehicle to imobilize me.

Thank you for your hard work.

Zaramas Kasula

Player
Player
1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn List of all green zones

What is the RP situation here? Was I getting robbed already and ran into GZ? No. Did I engage in any RP situation ? No.

I was driving my car as everyone is free to do trying to get to my things while getting blocked by UB and CR from Vagos.

I didnt shoot and ran away. I didn't engage in a RP and then ran away. You fellas need to understand what a RP situation is.

I think you're too used to people shooting at you and running into GZ
, this case is obviously not that, maybe try to play the game without abusing cars and blocking the ways of access using VDM and CR to actually be able to rob someone as a gang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom