Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Powergaming | player: 169134 | fail RP | player: 253931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matthew Michaels
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2023
Time of violation
6:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GPqtzW_YPA

matthew michael

Player
Player
Player cuffed while running at time stamp 2:11 in the video link posted below then gravel off roading at around 3:00-3:30 into the video. im pretty sure yall will make me make a seperate thread for this but right after being placed in cuffs a debt collector stole my debt

Vui

Player
Player
Lol the cop allow the debt collector to collect your debt while in handcuffed.

KaneFox

Player
Player
1) I cuffed you while I literally standing right next to you. Please check this picture, that proves, when I flexed my Z muscle and the /me commands show up in the chat, you were literally standing right next to me. You were also tazed, and IRL you wouldn't just get up after 2 seconds. So this looks like FailRP on your side;)
7e6tRNM.png

2) The jugular can easily drive on gravel, most sedans have no issue with this.

RNUdfXc.jpg

GUAjJpM.jpg

3) The spike was placed behind your vehicle, not under it. Which is NOT power gaming. You drove into the spike strip.

Last edited:

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Approved

ID 253931 will receive a punishment for Fail RP ("I am debt collect" isn't enough RP to instigate a debt collecting mission)
ID 169134 will receive punishment for UB driving, as yes you can use a sedan to drive on dirt roads that are marked by the map, driving on unmarked roads in a 4 door that doesn't have high suspensions requires a Bio that allows you to do that. (3:50)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom