Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto Rules 1.7 shooting from HQ | Mass Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2021
Time of violation
23:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKyIC1Udx4Q

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
As seen in the video Bloods just can not understand what shooting from their HQ is, The leader is clearly not capable of informing his members of what is the HQ and what is not.

34909, 27822, 5166, 31967 and 308 were shooting/Running to HQ during a gunfight, Plus IDs that you can not see. ID 27822 and 5166 are also both not wearing 51% of colours while doing gang activity.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
The fuck you mean mass bloods you can see 3 people in your pov shooting from HQ.

TrappGee

Player
Player
i have on red wtf red snowboard mask white and red vlone shirt red pants red shoes like huh my driver got out what do i do stay in the car n die ? clearly if im shooting from hq they are shooting into hq right ?

Last edited:

Shi Yami

Player
Player
bro i didnt start shooting till i was in the middle of the street and u see i was being shot at i had just pulled up to pick someone up i didnt even have time to switch clothes or i was going to die .

Joga

Player
Player
I wasn't even inside HQ boundaries, the white line is the boundary.

have a good day forum warrior

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 5166, 27822, 34909, 32965 will receive a punishment for shooting from their territory.
  • These 4 who will receive the punishment is clearly shown that they engaged within the boundaries of the Bloods HQ.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom