Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anil Dixon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/61-ZuEaPhQo

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
first we went there cause of sell my atm in NG. but i didnt go inside i was front of gate. there is no demand about something and he killed me no reason.
second, i want to see him damage how can he shoot like that.

maximosw

Player
Player
first we went there cause of sell my atm in NG. but i didnt go inside i was front of gate. there is no demand about something and he killed me no reason.
second, i want to see him damage how can he shoot like that.
Ex High Command of FIB, Ex Highcommand of LSPD, Leader of Unofficial Org , Ex Deputy of Families , Ex NG Sergeant 1st Class. Ex Marabunta Turfer, Ex Ballas Turfer ?????? and you are still asking questions smh. Here is the evidence I'll save the gods the trouble.
. If you read the NG charter when you were a Sergeant which you were required to know you would know that it is a KOS red zone, especially when you come in and ram into every structure there is at the gates. I do not know what you were trying to get from this post but I believe all questions have been answered. Next time walk slowly to the gates with your hands up.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Don't Cry...
Just trying to help:

image.png

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
if you was there for anything else but to tresspass and steal parachutes wouldnt you just pull off to the side and walk to the gate?

not speed your shit car up to the gate like you own the place Goofy

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.
No cheats + you are in the red zone of NG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom