Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gio Hill

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Omar
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +2 (I can manage to play during the time you require GMT+8)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 18:00 to 3:00
5. Average online per day: 5 to 9 hours
6. Your Discord: !Dex #1111
7. Your Nickname: Gio Hill
8. Your ID: 117871
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been playing for one and half years now, and I feel that it is the time to move on from RP life to become an admin, I've gained a lot of experience that I can help the community with and by nature I'm passionate about helping others so I would like to be a part of the Grand RP team to be able to assist others, also I'm a native Arabic speaker, so I would also assist with any Arabic related issues. I want to be curator of state section because I have a lot of experience and I've been in FIB for 4 months and I'm currently the DHOD of Undercover Department for three terms (Hov's 2nd term till now).

2. What are your strengths?
I'm a fast learner with the ambition to develop my skills everyday. My IRL work taught me to be very good in communicating with others and be able to work in a team to complete our tasks.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I can say that I'm short-tempered sometime.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom