Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
tag smarty
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2023
Time of violation
19:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HrPuabVb6lE

tagsmart

Player
Player
Dear Admin I hope Youre Having a Great Day,
Today I got Scammed With Person Name called Yash Rao He Offered Me IRL money For IC house And Heli And I am Agreed For His Request And Now He is Taken The Heli And House With Me And Blocked Me In Discord And Scammed Me I know i also get bannned I am agree with that but Please Its My Request To you Block His IP And Block Him Permanent Ban And Permanent IP Block And In Thease All The Conversation Begins With My Friend Naveen Singh But He Did Not Make Any scam but on his request i am agree for this deal and now i didnt got my money and anything

Its Very Good Project and With Thanks For Your Time And I LOVE GRAND RP

Thanks
Best Regards
-Tag Smarty

tagsmart

Player
Player
Please help my friend he got scammed
Dear Admin I hope Youre Having a Great Day,
Today I got Scammed With Person Name called Yash Rao He Offered Me IRL money For IC house And Heli And I am Agreed For His Request And Now He is Taken The Heli And House With Me And Blocked Me In Discord And Scammed Me I know i also get bannned I am agree with that but Please Its My Request To you Block His IP And Block Him Permanent Ban And Permanent IP Block And In Thease All The Conversation Begins With My Friend Naveen Singh But He Did Not Make Any scam but on his request i am agree for this deal and now i didnt got my money and anything

Its Very Good Project and With Thanks For Your Time And I LOVE GRAND RP

Thanks
Best Regards
-Tag Smarty
GRAND NEVER DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom