Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Verceti
6. Your Nickname Jayy Verceti
7. Your ID 3662
Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) 1st reason I want to be leader of ballas is I’ve been high command in many organizations I’m currently deputy of vagos I feel like if I’m truly given chance at leadership I would bring strong number strong leadership and good rp for all side I’ve also been In legal organizations as well so I feel like I got enough knowledge to run ballas to be the best gang EN03 has ever seen Second reason I want to be leader is because a lot of the ballas leaders haven’t had 1 successful term and I would like to change that and I would also try to get 100% turf I would also have people doing sprays making sure all the sprays are purple and I would also do 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery’s and many hostage situation in different areas. 3rd and final reason is if given the opportunity to be leader I would get threw 1 term with 0 warns i would also have the best numbers with people who know the ghetto rules I will also have a good high command team to lead events and such thanks for taking your time to read my application hope we can work together.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization. My advice for improving roleplay is to get people who know the ghetto rules only in the gang and to do more store robbery’s battleships clands fz daily car theft and subs if given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you guys down yours truly Jayy Verceti BALLAS ON TOP!

Adi Vincent

_
Player
Interview will be on 13/03/2023, at 14:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Me or Kareem#7805 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.

Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom