Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alp Kebab
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2023
Time of violation
13:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0FQk4LiGtgw

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
Charon POV: Don't shout at me.. I am stalling and metagaming hard.. But please don't shout at me.
Also this chick is shouting at the people pointing a gun at her head might as well add Fear RP to that lmao.

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
Charon POV: Don't shout at me.. I am stalling and metagaming hard.. But please don't shout at me.
Also this chick is shouting at the people pointing a gun at her head might as well add Fear RP to that lmao.
++

Alex Toman

Player
Player
She was scared because a lot of guns pointing on her head. At the same time i see that both side was talking trash like a gang that going to steal some one U have the right to scream at people but not say bad words to the person that U steal. I see this problem was 50-50 both side talk trash and both side scream at the end the was having fun by still her money and i see that by opening this form is no point.

Kenan Karaban

Player
Player
Oh u forgot to cut your video kebab. 16.16 MG in Discord Chat. Its meaning 13.16 timezone in game

Kenan Karaban

Player
Player
Is there any proof about it that we did mg like he came to area or something?If you have then provide me.
u aren't intelligent i didn't believe your tricks xd. If u die in game u need to wait only but when i look your DC CHAT u called your friend for help and after u said "thxc". Use your brain u need that when talking to me

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
u aren't intelligent i didn't believe your tricks xd. If u die in game u need to wait only but when i look your DC CHAT u called your friend for help and after u said "thxc". Use your brain u need that when talking to me
Provide pov about he come to area and check the timeline again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom