Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2023
Time of violation
14:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDdjUC6uX88

Aiden Pluxury

Curator of the ghetto
Player
Proof shows everything ( the video is 12s but there isexceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min)); ) and it shows clearly that he ran into the green zone to avoid RP situation

Last edited:

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
1. you metagaming we can clearly hear ur friend in vc screaming
2. ur clip is 7 seconds but u just expanded it but u expanded it that means u edited it which it clearly says in forum rules for filling in complaint you cannot edit the clip "Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min))" and you ended he clip without my explanation at the end
3. u powergaming ur picking up an item w a weapon in ur hand + shooting while picking a weapon up
4. I wouldnt have ranned into gz but I saw u picking up the guns so I took that as my advantage but u clearly shot and pick a weapon at the same time which u cannot blame u u powergaming

Emma Lega

Player
your 1 mistake got both of us in trouble cuz of ur 1 mistake picking up a weapon and shooting

Aiden Pluxury

Curator of the ghetto
Player
1. you metagaming we can clearly hear ur friend in vc screaming
2. ur clip is 7 seconds but u just expanded it but u expanded it that means u edited it which it clearly says in forum rules for filling in complaint you cannot edit the clip "Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min))" and you ended he clip without my explanation at the end
3. u powergaming ur picking up an item w a weapon in ur hand + shooting while picking a weapon up
4. I wouldnt have ranned into gz but I saw u picking up the guns so I took that as my advantage but u clearly shot and pick a weapon at the same time which u cannot blame u u powergaming
the guy was talking on the radio so ;)
(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

Emma Lega

Player
the guy was talking on the radio so ;)
(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
sry abt the metagaming. still the clip is edited put into 23second clip when its 7 second clip

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
Approved

ID 29338 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.3

Also,

ID 950 will receive a punishment for PG ( picking up the gun and shooting at the same time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom