Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected The Apocalypse- Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Family Name: The Apocalypse
Family Leader: Jamol Apoc | 181974
Owner Discord: Jamol Jankins#6691
Family house #: 34
Family Leader Forum Account: Jamol Jankins

Family Outfit:

Rules of the family:

• respect all members of the family

• if your gang is robbing a family members do not participate in the rob

• do not steal from warehouse or cars

• do not break the rules of the city

• keep away from toxcity within the family

• listen and follow the commands of your HC

Family Logo:

1- Suspended:

The new members to the family, still learning the rules and prove they are worthy of using the radio.

2- Associate:

Know and understand the rules of the family, attend events and help the new guys.

3- Marshal:

In charge or recruitment

4- Enforcer:

Start of your HC journey, gaining trust with the leaders to have more permissions, in charge of recruitment and ranking new members

5- Capo:

Official a part of the HC team helps teach members of the family and gives ranks to the deserving members

6- Event Leader:

In charge of getting members to events and giving bonuses

7- Duke Executive:

watching over the fam and keeping everyone, together, in charge when no deputies or the leader is online

8- Deputy Leader:

Members who have the same permissions as the leader and have the name to show they need as much respect as the leader, in charge of everything the leader has to do.

9- Leader:

The leader of the family

Family goals:

• Top 10 Family
• Buy a family business
• Win as many events as possible
• Hit 500 members
• Become recognized as a threat

Family backstory:

In January or 1989, a soul by the name of Jamol Jankins entered the world, and without a father figure he was left without much discipline. He started acting out in school at a young age, and cussing out his own teachers and even threatened to kill some of them, Jamol quickly became good friends with a guy called Won Jick, together they joined a well known family, that terrorized the city of Los Santos, known as Valentino Inc. learning many things from the members there, teaching them the ways of stealing cars, hustling drugs, and getting away with homocide. Jamol quickly thrived in this group, and when the family started to fall apart he made it his mission to revive the city from this missing piece. He started The Apocalypse which deviated the east side part of the ghetto, they thrived and were able to make a huge amount of progress early on, Jamol and Won ended up making some good friends to making the apocalypse a reality and terror through the members of Los Santos was at an all time high. They were able to make a good amount of Allie’s to help them along the way, which they would eventually take over and have them become part of The Apocalypse. Everyday the pain of the citizens of Los Santos rises, and everyday someone new is attacked. And now in present day they are looking to take the final strike in the city making sure The Apocalypse is the biggest and most well known dominance in the whole state

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
That's why we smoke u in fam raid
1.first of all who the f*ck are you
2. Don’t talk about smoke out fam you don’t know who we are and y’all never raided us, we tryed to raid y’all but not my problem that y’all are negative
3. Don’t talk about smoking my members are listing your leader everytime in arena ya probably don’t know what it is
4. I am giving my opinion do try to be interesting your not
Ty

Last edited:

JLoco.

Player
2. Don’t talk about smoke out fam you don’t know who we are and y’all never raided us, we tryed to raid y’all but not my problem that y’all are negative
3. Don’t talk about smoking my members are listing your leader everytime in arena ya probably don’t know what it is
Ty
Your not supposed to comment on these lmao

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
Ty
listing a leader means nothing lmao, the leader often is not the best shooter, kinda sad that’s all you have to flex…

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Ty
Oh who i am try asking ur mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom