Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minty BlueHayes

Player
Player
Name: Minty Hayes
Nationality: USA
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Strengths: Perfect to work in a team and is very focused, and learns things quickly.
Weakness: Gets very stressed in some situations.

Life Story: In the city called Los Santos lived a dude named Minty. He grew up with his dad and mom. Minty mom was working in NG and was a good and well known soldier and his dad worked in the NG too. Minty grew up in a house where his parents told him that once he is old enough he needs to leave the house and his parents did not love him that much. He was used to live alone because his dad only came to the house every second month and his mom used to come in late at night. But once I saw my dad with a few a random guys and saw them give money to my dad and got some weird stuff. So Minty decided to leave the house and start to make his own money in NG.

Career Story: Once Minty was old enough he became a part of NG and he was sort of well known there because a lot of people there used to go to his school but he started out as a Lt. Colonel of MP and then once he gained the trust of his friend Diamond Juzo Minty got an interview for Provost Marshall and passed and he was really good at how he handled a big position. but now he is trying to pursue his dream of becoming LT. General, and his MoM’s dream of becoming rich so he can help pay her medical bills so he becomes corrupt.

Outcomes:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

2- Minty can buy or sell guns in anonymous places such as the black market to make money (Personal Weapons Only)

3- In his spare time Minty can go to the ghetto to shoot/kill people for fun or to save his friends and all due to his love in violence.

4- Minty can take bribes up to 100k to help out his family with money.

5- Minty can do criminal activity with his family.

6- Minty Can wear his personal Balaclava to hide his identity when he is off duty.

7- Minty will use any weapon legal or illegal to defend himself in a shootout situation ( Note: if it's an organization, using it in a personal situation is not allowed).

8- Minty can volunteer to be a hostage if he is bribed up to $100.000.

9- Minty can Kidnap anyone who I want to torture him and get information that might help for myself / org.

10- Minty keeps a hidden radio on him 24/7.

11- Minty can go ghetto off duty and rob people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom